Smoking fetish

Posted
I have had this smoking fetish since I can remember back to at least 5 years old. Just about every woman I've been with including the mother of my children or smokers and she and I explored and I found out that I really like ***. The trouble is finding somebody to play with me just for the fun of playing I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to do that so if somebody would like to offer up some advice I would surely take it and appreciate it tremendously thank you and have a good day
Posted

there's similar threads about pretty much any fetish

if you lead with your fetish it's fairly off-putting as people feel you care more about the fetish than the person

finding a person you can connect with first and then raise fetishes.  If it is someone on a fetish site, or at a munch, or so on there is every chance that they are more open to the ideas - but they still would want to be treat as a person first

mind; there is a friend of mine with a smoking fetish who fulfills it fairly easy simply hanging out in the smoking area of fetish clubs 

Posted
I'd say you're on a good path, it's a yellow brick road journey
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I know to lead with fetish. I've been married and all that. The problem is that I'm a teacher where I live and so just about any single lady probably doesn't want to get sexy with the guy that talked to him how to play a clarinet or trumpet when they were ***agers. Also I don't go to any of our local bars because it's all former students and their annoying ass drunks. Also it's a very economically depressed area all of our students qualify for free breakfast and lunch and they're just are not really attractive women around here they're the ones that are here are old church ladies or young cracked out whores. So it'd be great to find somehow a community where there's some people that are into it that I can spend a little time with that are like-minded that's what I meant to ask I guess
Posted
Although I think it would be okay it should be allowed that I would lead with my fetish on a fetish hookup site that's seems stupid to not
Posted

A lot kinda depends from here what you consider reasonable travel distance

There's a venue in Valley Grove seems to host a lot - a mix of swing, social and fetish events - while also munches in Dunbar, Charleston, Vienna, Hogsett and others : there's a website : findamunch : which is a good directory

munches are of course good places to find community close to you - but of course I just did some loose searches, no idea who or how many people go and they're social based : I did stumble upon a bunch of people hosting play parties in WV, but each one of them said you had to be known via munches to get an invite.   Which figures.

I mean; lead how you want in conversations - but - a lot of people tend to find it off-putting to be approached if they feel you view the act of doing your fetish above them as a person.

Posted
I would be into someone with a smoking fetish if they were close enough or willing to travel here. I can see both points yes on a better site you would think you could go right to the point and I'm a blunt person so I like to do that too but at the same time I can see where people would feel like they were just being objectified
Posted
Interesting fetish though. I've come across and I find it really hot... but the smell of cigarettes is so off putting for me 😂