Cuckhold for Ltr

AN****

Posted
I’m in the same boat 😩 hope you get some great advice on here & get what your looking for
Posted
I have been looking for a female to cuck me for so long
Posted
You have to completely trust your partner. Decide in advance what you want to happen. Make sure the bull is completely aware of limits. Afterwards talk talk and talk.

Ups are that it’s incredibly erotic to watch your partner with someone else. Downsides are that you’re probably just watching and not participating. But until you try it you’re simply not going to know.
Posted
It’s basically a open relationship/ and you get to share in the experience. It can be hot pending the expectations are mutually met and agreed upon before hand. Pros- it can make your sexual relationship healthier. Cons it can cause jealousy issues ( which is why I think clear expectations need to be communicated).
Posted
You have to have a solid relationship. I have been a bull and have watched the woman I love be with another guy. You have to enjoy seeing her/him get pleasure. That has to provide you with pleasure. Once you get passed the jealousy thing a world of possibilities open up.
Posted
Communication is key - all ways round, between the cuckold and yourself, the bull and yourself, clear boundaries need to be set and adhered to.
How you find one may depend on the dynamic you desire - if it's just a play one that exists outside of a committed relationship, then you'll get no shortage of takers on sites like this - or indeed threads like this (as has been proved)!!
However it's arguable that cuckolding needs to come from a committed relationship, in which case you'd need to find and establish the relationship first and then take the steps into cuckolding.
Downsides are it can lead to jealousies and ultimately destroy the relationship if you're not careful, upsides are that got right it can actually strengthen the relationship.
Posted
Never wanted to at all. Then hit a point in life where I wanted to experience lil of everything uk. Find myself type shhhh. That was 1 of the things that crossed my mind so I tried It was surprisingly fun and exciting that feeling that. Someone else is having what u call yours a mix or anger, jealousy, ect but I’ve learned that if you aren’t comfortable an both are truly trusting it won’t work
Posted

it depends on what you feel this cuck relationship looks like

if it is how these conventionally work than like any form of open relationship/ENM it works best when you have a solid relationship

So it's kinda difficult as a starting point to be "I want a partner, but you are going to be my cuck" and while there are guys who fantasies about this - it's still important to balance their expectations with yours.   

cuckold is a big market in paid for services - it's pretty simple : someone else pays for you to go on dates - and maybe gets whatever form of extras as a fantasy - pictures, cummy knickers, whatever.  

In general though a starting point of wanting this is difficult - because you start by looking for a partner you like enough to be partners with - but still wish to cuck 

Posted
I love being a cuck but it’s not easy finding a woman to be the hot gf or wife.. takes a lot of trust. And we’ll these days it’s almost impossible to come by
Posted

ɪ ᴄᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ, ꜰ**ᴋɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴡɪꜰᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏɴsᴏʟɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜʀ (ᴡɪꜰᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ) ᴏʀɢᴀsᴍ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴡɪꜰᴇ. ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴇɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ. ᴛʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴡᴀsɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴜᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I've been cuckold by two separate girlfriends , the first at uni after experimenting with swinging discovered cuckold, together we didn't know what it was at the begining . The second relationship was different as I was cuckold from day one and found her on a regular dating app although that did put other ladies off . I was in chastity on the first date . Love the cuckold lifestyle and happily be cuckold again .
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I have never been cuckholded though I am curious about it.
Posted
It’s really fun when the right people are involved. I think I’ve done it 3 or 4 times, not recently though.
Posted
I'm curious about being a cuck, but the bull isn't allowed to address me.
Posted
I've done the bull but not the cuck- yet ! Any advice?
Posted
No I've been in a couple of threesomes and maybe one party but it was like six of us but it's always been my dream to join in something like that that would be just freaking awesome