Cuckhold for Ltr

AN****

Posted
I wanna be a young couples Perma-Bull 🥹🤗
Posted
I've been in two cuckold relationships , for us it was about communication discussing what kind of cuckold you will be , what's expected, what's allowed and what isn't. I was in chastity . We had a cuckold agreement which was reviewed, altered and signed by both of us on a six month basis.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I liked it we tried different things to finally decide what worked and what didn't my wife liked things I didn't and vice versa but we met in middle and had lots of fun when we did it.
Posted
This is what I want for a relationship with a woman! An FLR where she knows what's best and let's me serve as her feet and recognize her beauty and dom
Posted
I was my wife’s cuckold before she died and we were equals to pay the bills and she had control of the rest of our relationship and marriage she cucked me with a mate of mine and loved it it’s all to to about communication and trying new things and see what works for u all
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love cuckolding. Me and my partner talked awhile before we did it. So after a few months we found someone got to know them and then we had fun. I love watching, voyeurism.
Posted
Sounds really fun, I’ve always wanted to try it
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I really want To Become A Real Cuckold husband in real life it's always Been My Dream Come True For Me
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
My husband and I where 17 years cuckolded. I asked him to date but not stop bringing guys home
Posted
Awesome doing Cuckold, having a great tool and skill with energy really make the day! I make both happy
Posted
4 hours ago, weston367 said:
My husband and I where 17 years cuckolded. I asked him to date but not stop bringing guys home

That's hot

Posted
Would love that. Want one to