Anal for men

th****

Posted
Does anyone else have "bi" tendencies because they just enjoy anal sex? I get really negative feedback from women who assume I'm gay or technically bi sexual. But women rarely get into pegging.
Posted
Nothing gay or bi about it, I also like it but there's a big difference between having that experience with your female partner and a man, these women clearly are not very open minded.
Posted
I am straight as hell but do like my ass fucked sometimes by a trans woman or fem CD, doesn’t make me gay.
I’m NOT into man.
It’s about the sexual enjoyment for me and the other half, not about the gender
Posted
I definitely agree with these comments that it doesn't make u gay or bi and honestly why would it matter if u were??? It's what u like sexually and that's that or should be. Do what u like and "fk" any negative comments etc about it. Besides that also defeats the purpose of this site and personally if I were u and felt attacked by people on here then I'd block or report them. Lastly I Definitely haven't met actual kinky minded women or u would have not met so many negs....and you woulda had many pegs! (Word play!)... So good luck and try not let them get to u.....
Posted
You* you definitely haven't met actual kinky minded women (I meant to say)
Posted
Anal sex is just sex. It has nothing to do with your orientation. I have no issues pegging but typically the men I meet thinks it makes them gay and it's so frustrating. Next time a woman says this to you...remind them that they are are woman and any sex you have would be "straight sex"
Posted
But that logic any woman who enjoyed receiving anal sex would technically be considered gay too then? Which is as ridiculous as it sounds but perhaps should be your response to any woman that suggests it in future.
What kind of sex you have doesn't determine your sexuality, who you have sex with does, and even then it can be open to interpretation.
Posted
The amount of people say oh "you're bi then" when I say Iike my ass played 🙄.
Posted
The funny thing is - not all gay/bi men like or indulge in anal - it's not part of our criteria for entrance (pun intended!!) into the club!!
Now personally as a bisexual man I enjoy anal play with both men and women, but that's a preference not a given based on my sexuality
Posted
Sounds like a form of shaming, @th1rte3n. Or certainly a lack of willingness to take your wants and needs seriously. There are people out there who will take your desires at face value and give them the consideration they're due - I'd put time and effort into finding them, and forgetting those who try to know you better than you know yourself.
Posted
I've learned over the past few years there are a whole lot of men not gay or Bi who enjoy pegging. Personally I find it to be quite a turn on when someone can be so open minded to pleasure which encouraged me to buy strap ons and learn how to peg w/o causing harm or paín