Exploring being a switch

xc****

Posted
New to this, pretty sure I’m a sub but exploring other things, recently got speaking to a guy that’s got a *** and sph kink, likes being compared and I’m completely stuck on what to say, he likes it really bad and nasty can you dommes give me some advice or examples I could say to him?
Posted
You would be better off talking to him and getting an understanding from him of what specifically works for him.
Being given phrases on a site like this by people that don't know the other person may not actually help, and could potentially harm if there are specific things that are triggers for him.
So get to know him and what works for him better would be my advice, and once you do you'll probably find it flows naturally.
Posted
It’s always good to experiment and I agree with last comment of communication. Even if he’s not that small it’s just about the *** so mostly you can say anything that cuts and it will turn an sph guy on. The fact is you’ll be saying things that he can’t do anything about. Chances are too he’s into chastity, pegging and other ***s too. Talk and I’m sure you’ll have his tiny guy trying to grow in no time 🤣
Posted
Just think of the things you would say to someone you don’t like and say them to him in a teasing way...if that’s working, let rip!
Posted
????
…. ?

Hey criticize me all you want at least I’m trying to make enough for a bunch of bullshit