Pumping up the tempo

Posted
Hey, I’ve always been fascinated by ‘raising’ the tempo in my self play.. mixing in crossdressing with techno music/sexercise g and self edging and heart pumping activities- I guess adrenaline related play..has anyone had similar on ones own’ self expression with mirrors? I hope I’ve reached the right community as this is a form of fetish play
Posted
Yes! I think self play with mirrors can be a great way to understand your body and raise confidence. And I certainly enjoy dressing up for just myself, dancing to high energy music, and loving my body ❤️
Posted
Amazing.. as a queer guy but flexible (slender females also).I’m interested in meeting anyone who has these particular specific interests.. I do have other expansive interests but wanted to thrash this one out.. thudding in chest.. playing.. breath control.. sexercise and of course dressing up /down with mirrors
Posted
7 hours ago, turret said:
Amazing.. as a queer guy but flexible (slender females also).I’m interested in meeting anyone who has these particular specific interests.. I do have other expansive interests but wanted to thrash this one out.. thudding in chest.. playing.. breath control.. sexercise and of course dressing up /down with mirrors

I imagine a lot of kinksters enjoy these types of play. Might consider putting out a kinky ad ❤️