*** adrenaline

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Do you folks just love that surge of adrenaline that pumps through your body when you have something ***ful done to you? It only really happpens with intense ***, but it’s just an amazing feeling isn’t it? It just happened to me when I was made to put metal clamps on my nipples, the *** as so intense. Anyway, thought I’d leave that here, just to pay homage what is one the best feelings, who agrees? 

Posted
I agree. *** is wonderful. Both giving and receiving.
Posted
The degree of anticipation can affect the experience.
Posted
The most intense orgasm I’ve had was through specific points of *** administered. I’ve had a relationship with *** since childhood. Having healthy guides in adulthood steered me to successful utilisation and application during sexual activity. Congratulations on your stimulation!
Posted

For me it's not the actual physical sensation of *** I enjoy, it that were the case I would be hurting myself every chance I got even by myself just for the thrill lol. For me there is a sense of complete surrender in allowing your Master or sadist partner to inflict *** on you for their pleasure, and also it's a need to push my own limits and see how far I can go without using a safe word. 

I like to offer *** as a show of complete devotion to my Master/ partner, I like to see the enjoyment and sometimes the bewilderment in their eyes as they *** me and all I do is beg for more. *** with a degree of ***, such as brutal and sustained face slapping during sex, can have the effect of a mind altering drug for me. 

And of course the aftercare after a good "***" session tends to be so good, so there is that too..

welshslaveboy
Posted
On 11/4/2023 at 8:39 AM, Wasp2017 said:

The degree of anticipation can affect the experience.

Totally agree there!