potential. Get drunk on it, let it
swallow you whole. Drown in it.
But then the wave passes, the power
of the water moves on. And you’re
left floating, face down, in the muddy
puddles of your shattered dreams.

Daddy6long9legs
Posted
Doesn't have to leave you feeling like that, and shouldn't. The sub ultimately, is always in control
Posted
33 minutes ago, Daddy6long9legs said:
Doesn't have to leave you feeling like that, and shouldn't. The sub ultimately, is always in control

You've misunderstood but I was trying to say, it's about potential Dominants who dazzle you, then turn out to be not all that they seem.

Posted
*what 🙄 can we have an edit feature on the app please!
Daddy6long9legs
Posted
That is kind of what I got out of your post and I really feel like you should never feel that way. People will always tell you what they think you want to hear instead of being honest. Any relationship is built on trust and you'll always be disappointed if someone is not being honest about who they are or what experience they have.
Posted
3 hours ago, Daddy6long9legs said:
That is kind of what I got out of your post and I really feel like you should never feel that way. People will always tell you what they think you want to hear instead of being honest. Any relationship is built on trust and you'll always be disappointed if someone is not being honest about who they are or what experience they have.

I think it's more prevalent in the kink community though, for a number of reasons, lack of understanding being the primary one I come across and, I think that because it's a relationship that's based on so much trust etc that there's much more potential for feelings to be hurt, on a level that's much deeper than it simply disappointment when people have misrepresented themselves.

Posted
Char…. I complete understand you, I can turn it around and change the labels.. and end up feeling the same.
Posted
25 minutes ago, Feral_MountianKing said:
Char…. I complete understand you, I can turn it around and change the labels.. and end up feeling the same.

I look forward to your version of the poem then lol

Posted
My version.. seems inadequate. And passionless or rather passion lost.
Posted
I think it's great! You should post it for all to see x
Posted
1 hour ago, Lady_Char said:
I think it's great! You should post it for all to see x

Intriguing.
Like a trap, freshly shown, ready for plucking..
look at me.. sir, daddy, bear like man..
come bite, scratch, with all the passion you possess, and let me submit my will to you.
I'm absolutely everything you're looking for.
Intelligent, witty, bratty, submissive, prey.
All the pictures and words draw you. Let my images dance in your head, leave you with excitement. Mind racing with all the possibilities that might be. I want to be Bound tight. I want to beToyed with. I want to be Played with. *** me to take what You have to give. Of all the submissives, I am your potential, your dynamic. Our dynamic. Breathe in the aromas of seduction, don’t think, let it swallow you whole. Drown in it.

But then time moves.. words fade, action wanes. The wind and the rain wash away the potential power. And one is left exposed, cold, shivering. Alone. The dream now just a faded memory.