I’m a Trans Man lookin for Men but…

KittyPaw

Posted
I’m a trans man looking for men but it seems so far fetched that a man will find me attractive, let alone that our kinks will align. Does anyone have any advice for how to approach this thought process or if there’s anything I can do to change my situation?
Posted
I think you're rather cute and I'm a man 😊, just be patient, you'll find someone, I'm sure. Don't let depression get the better of you though, you deserve a man you actually like as well as one who like you. I don't think you'll have any problems with a little time 🙂
Posted
There are a lot of people in the world. There are even a lot of people on this site. I'm sure you'll find someone.
Posted
Just cliches but I think that there is some truth in them
1. You have to love yourself before others
2. Everyone has their penguin

Essentially there's someone out there for everyone but you have to be open to it. It's natural to have insecurities and self doubt but if you're starting any interaction from a negative, it's hard to turn that around
Posted
Take your time. Though I’m not trans I can understand feeling like an outsider in any community. I would suggest to confide in your support system, but never stop putting yourself out there. It will be tough, but just preserve, and be open and honest about your wants and needs :).
Posted
*** not young man, i think you’re hot as hell and any guy would be lucky to get the chance with you!
Posted
Coming from a bi trans man I totally get and understand where you are coming from.I have found on this platform the kink is generally trans woman and us we'll that's tricky I've yet meet a man to let's say step up to the plate I'm hoping still my kink can be satisfied by such a
Man!
Posted
Oh' keep trying and seek eales were's I am.Its funny they say there into trying new kinks ,but I've yet been satisfied and I can get all kinds kinky😈
Posted
Hi KittyPaw! First off, you’re beautiful! Don’t ever doubt that. Like everyone, some will find you attractive and some won’t… that’s how it is.
I also agree with what was said above.
Don’t *** any change. Who you are now is what makes you special. Plus… change into what? Into who? And it’s true: learn to love yourself. It’s hard, it takes work but ultimately it will make you so happy. Then you shouldn’t have any issue finding the one for you. I hope that all makes sense. I wish you the best of luck
Posted
I find you attractive, so I am sure there will be many other men who would do so as well... I believe you need to show yourself out there and let the right guy find you. Good luck 🤞
Posted
You have beautiful eyes and a cat. Tell me again who doesn't like you? I'll give them a knuckle sandwich!
Posted
22 hours ago, EMandM said:
I think you're rather cute and I'm a man 😊, just be patient, you'll find someone, I'm sure. Don't let depression get the better of you though, you deserve a man you actually like as well as one who like you. I don't think you'll have any problems with a little time 🙂

I meant to say desperation not depression 🤦🏻‍♂️🤭, neither are good though 🙂 x

Posted
I have no issues with trans people. The most important thing for me is for a person to be themselves honestly. I have seen way too many false doms or subs who pretended to be someone who they weren't.
Honestly in your situation I would try to look for men who are bi.
Posted
you need to stop thinking about what other people see you and start to love who you are. i keep thinking i m unattractive to people. as soon as i start to love myself i started to find myself attractive. it's all about self confidences once that started to build up then go from there. i hope that made sense i ve just finished a 14 hour shift
Posted
I’m in the same boat bro.. I love to roleplay as the boy for a dom family male, but I don’t think I exactly fit the fetish when guys twink boy. Just been trying different sites to find group.
Posted
Same here.. Family role play fetish and I want to be the boy, but I don’t feel I exactly fit the fetish twink boy mold. Just keep looking for your community and know you’re not on the journey alone
Posted
There’s a lot of people into that (me included) so don’t worry about it so much
Posted
5 hours ago, jake121 said:
There’s a lot of people into that (me included) so don’t worry about it so much

I agree with Jake me included

Posted
What's funny is your not the only one looking for a man or men I'm bi trans and have been looking also and ever one I meet is on the or there side of the US!
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Your incredibly sexy. There's someone for everyone, have some faith
Posted

I'm a trans man also and thought, I could help go to Fetlife in local connections in your area! And just explain you bi trans switch but still female if you are! Looking for men?