My weird kink

nerdwedgie

Posted
I feel like my kink is just so weird that no one is really into it, especially the preferred gender I want to be kinky with. My kinks are being essentially bullied by strong woman by getting wedgies, swirlies, wet willies, etc. Any tips on how to approach this
Posted
There will be someone that you meet willing to do these things for you. Some people 'myself included' get a huge kick over simply pleasuring others, so I will adapt my role to meet the needs of my partners. Ensuring the environment is safe and easy for both parties to enjoy.

Keep persevering, you will find someone I'm certain
Posted
No kink too big and no kink too small. Everyone NEEDS to be comfortable with what they enjoy and not care so much what other ppl think. We all have 1 life to life and should enjoy it as much as possible.
Posted

I know a few ladies into that.

It's not that weird, it's not that odd.

But all the ladies into it tend not to do it with complete strangers

Being specific like that you may be best going to see a Pro Domme - then, boom, done.  Otherwise - get involved in your local community and see who you meet

Posted

I kind of have the same problem? I have one kinky thing that turns me on and gets me off sexually! Harder and better than anything I have ever tried! But trying to find a guy out there who is either 

A. Willing to indulge me to see me get all Hot and excited!

B. Is truly into the same like me?!

I get off on watching guys blow bubbles with bubble gum during sex! Drives me wild!

Posted
My interests get me blocked on the spot usually. Just keep trying, i got lucky once, maybe there's a second time.
Posted

I wouldn’t have thought of that as a kink until you said it. As a sadist, I would enjoy doing them. Especially knowing my partner enjoyed it. I will do wet willies occasionally, and a rare wedgie, but it’s not something most people like, so I refrain. Just look for more dominant or sadistic women. They are out there. 

Posted
I feel that this kink is not as weird at all. In a weird way that reminds me when I was young a girl had a crush on me that I didn't know and would constantly bully me. Slam me into the fence pick on me weggies and the occasional pantsing. At the time I didn't understand it but now I can see where someone would like that kind of aspect of it if the feeling was mutual. Not sure where one would begin because it could cover over many kinks and as the once comment above. They don't know someone would like it done to them when I is ment to annoy. But in the larger picture is just effection that your being noticed. Hope you find a good one. Sounds fun.