How should I feminise myself?

Bi****

Posted
Where should I start? I'm a sub who wants to be sissified but I currently am very masc presenting and have 0 experience
Posted
Find one that can lead you from your inner to outer. Then you will know what you become and find out all the changes you don't even notice it.
Posted
Look at profiles on Fet and Fetlife of sissies, also read their writings etc would be where I would start
Posted
Find the right one to lead you. Lead from your inner to the body. Then you won't even notice all the changes and become the one you love to be.
Posted
Hmmm how do you mean, what are you like nomamly, personality wise
Posted
Me either!! Don't want it but it's there! What helped me a bit is "me days" focused around me and my self care. Manifestation, meditations and cold water therapy strongly enough. Fingers crossed for us x
Posted

there are so many tutorials on youtube for makeup and makeovers to start experimenting

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

there are so many tutorials on youtube for makeup and makeovers to start experimenting

But thats has got nothing to do with make up and clothes. Its the energy...

Posted
Honestly, where do *you* want to start? How do *you* want to feminise yourself? What's *your* vision of you as a woman? That's where I'd start!!
Posted
Start with the basics. Smell pretty. Small things like that will awaken your feminine side. I wear Pacifica French Lilac body spray right out of the shower. Immediately I feel like a lady. Even with no place to go I wear earrings and lip color. Start small.
Posted
I’ve always been femme, but it took me many years to feel comfortable presenting as such. As I accepted and embraced that part of me, here are some things that really helped me find my voice

—eyeliner
—nail polish
—unisex/androgynous clothing. Start there, and explore to see what you like and what feels right.

i hope that helps
Posted

Every comment has good points, so absorb it! Gemini_man basically said you need to start asking questions with yourself... 👍 Like UndergroundMan mentioned... start looking at other Sissys for ideas. You can start looking at This Site. I am wondering if you are actually looking for someone to lead you "as your thing".🤔

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

In my mind, feminising is 2 fold.  I am quite masc presenting in that I have a beard, still wear drab sometimes etc.  So, for me, I feminise myself not only by putting on pretty girly clothes, makeup, nails etc all of which make me feel fabulous and gorgeous (which I'm really not) and femme but also in the things you do, both sexual and non.  Even dressed in drab, shopping for girly things (especially makeup and heels) makes me feel femme.  I also really enjoy playing the femme sexually so I love cum on my face, cum kissing, feeling a cock up my skirt, being bent over.

Lots of different ways to feminise.  Try them all, have fun and enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Those cheap fishnet stringy dresses are a good way to start.  They dont cost much, are stretchy and fold up into nearly nothing meaning they can beeasily stored/hidden.

I love wearing one with a bra and crotchless panties.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Waxing & chastity are common FemDom first steps.

Waxing is GREAT! Who enjoys pubic hair in the mouth when giving oral sex?

BALD is BEAUTIFUL!

For those interested in male chastity, I wholeheartedly recommend Brazilian waxing BEFORE securing the device!
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 11/11/2022 at 10:18 AM, Dionysus80 said:

Those cheap fishnet stringy dresses are a good way to start.  They dont cost much, are stretchy and fold up into nearly nothing meaning they can beeasily stored/hidden.

I love wearing one with a bra and crotchless panties.

ALSO many of the dollar stores carry fishnet stockings and nail polish and makeup 💜