Usernames

Posted
8 hours ago, VKD said:

both of the men mentioned have lent their names to mainstream Roles and Archetypes on here

they have, although, Masoch wasn't really happy about his name being used.  Masochist was used as a bit of an insult.  

But I think there is a bit of a difference to calling yourself BobTheSadist or MillyMasochist than calling yourself DomlyDeSade or MikeMasoch. 

Posted
9 hours ago, VKD said:

Follow up... CK, I recall there is a once a year rename option, for those who were half cut or maybe a bit casual when they signed up in a rush and made a spelling mistake. They don't want you shape-shifting weekly to segue away from the carnage caused by inappropriate behaviour, but a one off is fine. Meaning you can become Copper? where the ? is a well thought out addendum as I think Copper suits you down to the ground, maybe not the 'Knob' bit! An interesting accident. What would said Knob look like folks? A polished copper dome or the standard green oxidised variant? 

I didn't realise that my username related to an individual who is a well known perpetrator of SA and needed to be changed?