LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT 🌹 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Clue #20 - Grid #24: Go home and take a look in the mirror
Posted
Clue 20 grid 24: let’s see how I present myself might check myself out
Posted
I don’t even know what I’m looking 👀 for. I’m new to the app.
Posted
59 minutes ago, XMarXxXTheSpotX said:

I don’t even know what I’m looking 👀 for. I’m new to the app.

Welcome to the Community and the Treasure Hunt😊

I have enclosed the rules below on how to play.

What you are looking for are square icons which have been hidden around the FET Universe.  Use the clues that are in this forum thread and they will hint you to where you should be possibly looking.  Go for a gander and if you are in the right place, you will find the icon which you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership.

To find the clues expand this forum thread and scroll backwards or alternatively jump over to the website using www.fetish.com in your browser and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary which will take you directly to each days clues so far.

If you are still struggling, you are welcome to message me and I will send you a couple of screenshots to get you started. 

On 9/22/2022 at 5:47 PM, crystal-love said:

Pants down, ass up! 🍑 Like to discipline or receive a good spanking? Join our latest Treasure Hunt sponsored by Leather By Danny. Find all 24 icons and get the chance to win a beautiful paddle! 🔥

This is how it works:
– Every day from October 4th until October 27th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Leather By Danny Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl 🤓 Winners will be announced on October 31st!

Are there any prizes?
Yasss! The three winners will get a three-month VIP upgrade and an awesome paddle kindly provided by Leather By Danny! 😈

On your marks. Get set. GO! 💪

EN_TH_leatherbydanny.png

Posted
8 minutes ago, LittleKelly said:

Hi I need help finding grids 7 8 12 and 16 please 🙏

I was about to message you but I noticed you have collected all 20 available icons, so you are uptodate.  The final four icons are yet to be released and will be released over the next four days.  The next icon, icon # 21 will be released at 3pm UK time later today. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, uberdeleted said:

How do I give away icons?

The below should help you out 😊

On 10/5/2022 at 11:40 AM, PixieDust said:

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
Got all but #17, any extra help?? Does not seem to be where I think 🤔
Posted

Clue # 21 - Grid # 7 - When you fancy a little discretion, close the curtains

Posted
Clue to icon 21 we all need some peace and quiet at times x
Posted
Day #21 Clue #21 - Grid #7 - Give the V to piracy and swap things around a little for some time to yourself
Posted
Clue 21
Classified is also this
Only certain people can see this
Posted
28 minutes ago, Nashingdragon said:
I’m missing column 1 row 4 and column 4 row 6

That'll be Grid #'s 13 and 24 if I'm not mistaken - my clues for those were as follows:
Day #18 Clue #18 - Grid #13 - Adjust where you go searching for this one
Day #20 Clue #20 - Grid #24 Have you checked yourself recently? All good and well?
Other clues also available up the thread if you scroll or if you're on the desktop site there's a glossary of clues at the top.
If you're still stuck feel free to message me.

Posted
21 # GRID 7 Keep things under lock and key
Posted
Can someone possible show me the grid order thing? I’m not sure which I don’t have
MasterScorpio
Posted
#21 Gomer. Pyle was one of these in marines on TV
Posted
2 hours ago, Fairy_and_Hellhound said:
Can someone possible show me the grid order thing? I’m not sure which I don’t have

If you number your grid left to right top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc you should be able to figure it out.
Grids revealed so far: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Posted
I am still not getting clue 18 grid 6 🤷🏼‍♀️ looked in obvious place but nothing.
Posted
Clue 21- think of the penguins of madagascar… Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and “_____”
Posted
1 hour ago, Blue-eyes-22 said:

I am still not getting clue 18 grid 6 🤷🏼‍♀️ looked in obvious place but nothing.

1 hour ago, Blue-eyes-22 said:

I mean clue 19

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  If you still would like some help, you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
Could someone help me find the ones I’ve missed? I’ve missed like 3 or 4 not certain how many. They’re mostly ones from the beginning i think
Posted
6 minutes ago, JordanJ11 said:

Could someone help me find the ones I’ve missed? I’ve missed like 3 or 4 not certain how many. They’re mostly ones from the beginning i think

Have sent you a message 😊