LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT 🌹 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Here we go first clue  

Clue # 1 - Grid # 9 - This creation could be a start to a kinky ad-venture 😁

Posted
Ooooh time to get my hunting goggles on again - back soon with a clue 😊
Posted

Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #9 - Desperately Seeking Susan? Or Stephen? Simon? Or Sarah? You'll need to place one of these to find them.

Posted
Yeah treasure hunt time again just love a good hunt .
Posted
Here we go! 😛🙋‍♀️🌹🇧🇷🎶✌️❤️
Posted
14 minutes ago, Lostlilgrl76 said:
Greetings! I’m still fairly new to the FET site, would someone please mind pointing the direction where I may gain more info on these icon challenges/games? TIA

The info is all in the OP - follow the clues in the thread and find the icons...it really is that simple 😊

Posted
20 minutes ago, Lostlilgrl76 said:

Greetings! I’m still fairly new to the FET site, would someone please mind pointing the direction where I may gain more info on these icon challenges/games? TIA

Welcome to the community and to your first treasure hunt.  😊

To get you started I have gifted you with your first piece.

If you scroll back slightly, you will find all the rules on how to play the game.

You are welcome to drop me a line if you get stuck and I'm happy to explain the hunt in more detail for you. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Welcome to the community and to your first treasure hunt.  😊

To get you started I have gifted you with your first piece.

If you scroll back slightly, you will find all the rules on how to play the game.

You are welcome to drop me a line if you get stuck and Im happy to explain the hunt in more detail for you. 

Much appreciated, I’m looking forward to this. ☺️

Posted
Ohhhhh yesssssss PRETTY PLEASE 🙏🙏
Posted
Yay, we have another treasure hunt!!!
#clue 1 - Grid 9 - maybe placing a lonely heart to find what you are looking for.
Posted
Where is this FET Universe? Is it on this app?
Posted
17 minutes ago, switchbbyx said:

Where is this FET Universe? Is it on this app?

Welcome to the community and the Treasure Hunt. 😊

The FET Universe is the site, which includes the APP via the APP Store, the Mobile Desktop and the Desktop via your browser using www.fetish.com

You can find the rules on how to play by scrolling back on this forum thread a few comments up.

If you are using the FET APP you can find the icons on there, or alternatively on the website version of the site depending on your preference. 

I have gifted you your first icon to start you off.  If you need anymore help you or would like me to explain the hunt further, you are welcome to drop me a line. 

Posted
I see these adds on home but I don’t know how to access them. I click on them and nothing happens. What do you do with them. Sorry I don’t use the app that much and I probably don’t know half of what people do here. So any pointers would be appreciated thanks
Posted
Clue #1 Grid 9.....just like any advertisement some will peak your interest others will having you switching the channel but you can always head here and make one of your own
Posted
Yaaaayyy!! I found one! Clue: same place you go to write about whats on your mind!
Posted
1 hour ago, gentlespoken said:
Has the clue already been given?

It has indeed - at least the first one has, and can be found in the thread - next one will be released 3pm UK time, 4pm CET, 10am EST tomorrow

Posted
Oooh i got one. Here's a clue: Tell me what you want.. what you really really want?