THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

PixieDust
Posted

Ooh Yay First Treasure Hunt of the Year…….Happy Hunting everyone 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Don’t tread the halls on your own, unlock the door to shared FET moments, RSVP is a must 📩

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Your list maybe long, your list maybe short, but near or far, the buddies you have can put a shine on any dull day 🌞

Posted
I'm too stupid to understand this
Posted
Clue #01 if you want to throw a party send these to your friends
Posted
Hurrah!!
Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Want Phoebe, Monica, Ross, Rachel and co over to share your kink with? Be sure to send them one of these and don't forget to ask them to RSVP
Day # 01 - Clue # 02 -  Amigos, Freunde, Amis, Chums - no matter the language you don't keep them as close as your enemies according to the saying
Posted
19 minutes ago, kittybellatrix said:

Just follow the clues to find the icons then click on them to collect them

Posted
19 minutes ago, 1FunTongue702 said:
How do I join?

See my advice above 😊

Posted
Clue # 2 everyone needs these if you are special you’ll get added to mine (this one is hard to see in the app it blends into the background)
Posted
Nice to see the treasure hunt, here are the clues

Day 1/Clue 1 - Birds of the same feather flock together,so why not bring them to join the party

Day 1/Clue 2 - if you talk to someone and feel they need to be on your A list, see how many you got there
Posted
48 minutes ago, kittybellatrix said:

Hi, friend 😌. You are not. The hints/clues that you see being given are leading you to navigate the website and it's different areas to find (hunt for) the tiles to complete the treasure hunt. Everyday there is a new clue posted so be sure to keep watch on this forum/thread daily. Today there were two clues posted. I hope this helps without me violating any rules 🤭. Here are my helpful hints...

Day 1/Clue 1: What you extend to your closest friends to join in on the kinky fun. Common courtesy to RSVP. 

Day 1/Clue 2: I tend to keep a very small circle of these to shun the dizzying drama. 

Happy hunting, my friend 🙌🏾!

Posted
Day 1 clue 1
You send these out for a wedding
Rsvp
Posted
Day1 clue 2
Has something to do with Harbor perk
A tv show
Posted
None of the links to the Fet store are working on the app, I wanna try to get them but I cant
Posted
Double clue 1/2 …. These people will 🎵be there for you 🎵 (except chandler sadly)
… and if they’re not, send them one of these!!
Posted
Off to a great start. Day 1/Clue 2: You should keep these close. Day 1/Clue 1: If you don't have enough of Clue 2, you should bring some more in.
FalconLord54
Posted

Interesting! I see that Treasure Hunt this time starts out with Grids #1 and #2.

Posted
1 hour ago, RubyLovely said:
None of the links to the Fet store are working on the app, I wanna try to get them but I cant

Did you check the clues I posted above or free feel to DM me