THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

Posted
3 hours ago, Aylo_01 said:
what is this treasure thingy?

You find square shaped icon in the various parts of the app/website. So far 2 icons have been released and clues are posted.feel free to DM me for further help

Posted
How is it possible for people to have already found all the pieces if there are only 2 hints. Seems fishy to me
Posted
Day 1 Clue 1 Grid 2 :-
For ALL those trusted one's whom have a little kink,
Sign post them here with a smile and a knowing wink.
ANAGRAMS :- (a) 'Diverse Fit Inn'
(b) 'Inverted If Sin'

Day 1 Clue 2 Grid 1 :-
Central Perk coffee shop is where they are all drawn,
Always found to be chatting, laughing but never a yawn.
ANAGRAMS :- (a) 'Fend Sir'
(b) 'Nerds If'

PixieDust
Posted
26 minutes ago, Exo99 said:

How is it possible for people to have already found all the pieces if there are only 2 hints. Seems fishy to me

Not fishy at all.  Currently there are 2 icons released into the FET Universe, if you find those two icons, you have collected all the released icons so far and your name will appear in the "Kinksters who have found all icons so far" area.  This list resets each day at 3pm UK time when new icons are released.

Posted
33 minutes ago, Exo99 said:

Hello Exo99 I can assure you no 'skull duggery' is going on. Though when I first encountered a FET puzzle game I didn't get it at all. If you'd like to message me I'm extremely happy to explain fully ☺️👍🏻

PixieDust
Posted
22 minutes ago, PrimalSigma said:

How is this treasure hunt played?

I have enclosed the original OP below on how to play for you.😊

You can hunt for the released icons on your own or you can find clues that members have posted in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and then go for a hunt around the FET Universe.  If you are in the right place you will find an icon which will eventually form part of an overall image which you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points. 

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Currently there are two icons hidden in the FET Universe. The next two icons will be released at 3pm UK time later today. 

If you need any help at anytime, feel free to drop me a line.

On 2/1/2024 at 3:31 AM, bbb_karen said:

Excited to sneak a peek at our amazing FET Store products? Bring your kinky fashion game to the next level! Participate in our new Treasure Hunt and get the chance to win exclusive FET products!

This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from February 1st until February 12th, discover two new icons hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until February 12th to find them all! Winners will be announced on the same day, at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'. ▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the FET Store Treasure Hunt?

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
7 hours ago, abby_20 said:

@LxstySxb thank you so much that helped a lot

You are so welcome, friend 🩷. Very happy hunting! 

Posted
7 hours ago, Exo99 said:

Each hint is to find each icon and different people have provided different hints which helps you more. Just keep opening the different options on the app/website and find the icons and once you find if you give away the icon you can claim it back the same way you found it. Enjoy the game

TheKinkyHandyman
Posted

Day 2 clue - if I say this is something you should try from your local takeaway, then you really should give it a go!

TheKinkyHandyman
Posted

Day 1 Clue - you've got a ____ in me ... (plural)

Posted
Ok I'm stuck I'm looking where I believe this to be and not finding it
Posted
4 hours ago, jmal7 said:
Ok I'm stuck I'm looking where I believe this to be and not finding it

If you can't get around the clues posted earlier, start opening every possible feature on this app/website to find the clue. You can DM me for further help

PixieDust
Posted

Day # 02 - Clue # 03 - An empowering feature that allows you to manage feedback

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Explore and delve deep and the ones you seek may be yours to keep.

Posted
Day # 02 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 3 - Want to limit who can have their say on your things? Head here.
Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 4 - Adjust your settings to find those you desire the most
Posted

Day 2/Clue 1 - if someone wants to say something your pictures you can set the parameters
Day3/Clue 2 - when looking for that special one you can adjust the range and what attracts you

Posted
Hello are the first 2 icons still available to find? I only found 1 yesterday 😭
Posted
3 minutes ago, Miss-remembered said:
Hello are the first 2 icons still available to find? I only found 1 yesterday 😭

Yes they are available and you can check the clues to find them. As of today 4 icons have been released. You can DM me for further help

Posted
How many icons total are out right now?
TVmichelle-L
Posted
1 hour ago, KissingDom said:

Day 2/Clue 1 - if someone wants to say something your pictures you can set the parameters
Day3/Clue 2 - when looking for that special one you can adjust the range and what attracts you

I just can't find the fourth icon

PixieDust
Posted
21 minutes ago, TVmichelle-L said:

I just can't find the fourth icon

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
29 minutes ago, chicago4000 said:

How many icons total are out right now?

Currently there are 4 icons available to collect. 😊