THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

PixieDust
Posted
2 hours ago, imhim09870 said:

Hi can some one dm me please need help finding the latest two as I found the first two

I tried to drop you a line but as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again for 90days.  You are welcome to drop me a line and I am happy to give you a hand. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
6 hours ago, Kybreeze73 said:

I’m new here so what are we supposed to be looking for? Help

Welcome to the Community and to the treasure hunt. To get you started I have gifted you, your first icon and I have also enclosed the original OP below on how to play.😊

You can hunt for the released icons on your own or you can find clues that members have posted in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and then go for a hunt around the FET Universe.  If you are in the right place you will find an icon which will eventually form part of an overall image which you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points. 

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Currently there are four icons hidden in the FET Universe. Now that I have gifted you one, you have three more to find to be uptodate.  Another two icons will be released at 3pm UK time later today. 

If you would like some further help, please feel free to drop me a line.

On 2/1/2024 at 3:31 AM, bbb_karen said:

Excited to sneak a peek at our amazing FET Store products? Bring your kinky fashion game to the next level! Participate in our new Treasure Hunt and get the chance to win exclusive FET products!

This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from February 1st until February 12th, discover two new icons hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until February 12th to find them all! Winners will be announced on the same day, at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'. ▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the FET Store Treasure Hunt?

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
Jesus these are hard lol
Posted
2 hours ago, ssbbw97 said:
Jesus these are hard lol

I can understand, but if you can't find it with clues, simply explore the app/website and you will find them. Explore every feature which can open

PixieDust
Posted

Day # 03 - Clue # 05 - I have 30 good reasons to 👉 you in the right direction

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Control the flow and sift through the noise while halting who goes there 😊

Posted

Day3/Clue 1 - improve your daily score by liking, commenting and participating in treasure hunts and know your daily score by checking it out
Posted
Are there two icons available today?
Posted
Day3/Clue 2 - if you want someone to chit chat with you, good idea to set some parameters
Posted
1 minute ago, Joseff said:

Yes 2 more icons are up for grabs today

Posted
2 minutes ago, Joseff said:

Yes there are. I found them.

PixieDust
Posted
Just now, Joseff said:

Yes there are. As per the OP each day for this hunt, two icons will be released.  Currently there are 6 available icons to collect. 😊

Posted
Day 3 clue 5 the one with the most blank wins
Posted
Day 3 clue 6 control traffic look through the cars stopping bad cars
Posted

Day 3 clue 5. You can collect 30 a day, to save and use them like tickets at an arcade

Posted
Day 3 Clue 6. Using these can greatly improve the quality of convos, tailor made for your preferences
Posted
Day # 03 - Clue # 05 - Collect enough of these to earn a premium
Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - You got mail - but only if you let them in
Posted

Day 3 Clue 5 Grid 5 :-
You earn these with each puzzle pieces found, pictures you like and messages you send,
Then either upgrade your membership or give a gift to a friend.
ANAGRAMS :- (a) 'In Post'
(b) 'Sin Pot'
Day 3 Clue 6 Grid 6 :-
Sifting through all the chatter,
Selecting those to whom you wish to matter.
ANAGRAMS :- (a) 'Female Tigress'
(b) 'Gamesters Life'

Posted
Can anybody help wit top right square pls bee looking everywhere 🙏
Posted
Can someone dm me so I can understand?
Posted
Can anyone write me how its works