THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

Posted
Day5/Clue 1 Launch the rocket from the base and before you do that, expand the age and area to fire it to
Posted
Day5/Clue 2 it's the special club where the level of your participation determines your benefits. All good to be a part of this club
Posted
Day # 05 - Clue # 09 - Time to adjust those settings if you want to read all about it in this journal
Day # 05 - Clue # 10 - Going up...but which floor will your lift stop on? VIP or Premium perhaps?
Posted

Day 5 clue 10 going for the gold? Go here.

Posted
Am I right by saying we are up to 10 now?
Posted
I’m missing one and don’t know which one 🥲
Posted
6 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day5/Clue 2 it's the special club where the level of your participation determines your benefits. All good to be a part of this club

I'm struggling with this one

Posted
Can I just say Kudos to whomever decided to have the clue match the position ❤️
It really makes finding clues for the missing pieces soo much easier.
Posted
1 hour ago, TVmichelle-L said:

I'm struggling with this one

Maybe this helps - different type of credit card be it it gold or platinum there are different benefits. If you still need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
5 hours ago, EL-LOBO- said:
Am I right by saying we are up to 10 now?

That's right, 10 icons so far

Posted
On 2/4/2024 at 8:22 PM, Kybreeze73 said:

New to here and learning. Help me with the icons please and thank you

Here you go clues as of today
Day 1/Clue 1 - Birds of the same feather flock together,so why not bring them to join the party
Day 1/Clue 2 - if you talk to someone and feel they need to be on your A list, see how many you got there
Day 2/Clue 1 - if someone wants to say something your pictures you can set the parameters
Day3/Clue 1 - improve your daily score by liking, commenting and participating in treasure hunts and know your daily score by checking it out.
Day3/Clue 2 - if you want someone to chit chat with you, good idea to set some parameters
Day4/Clue 1 - if you want to report a case you send a dossier thru your lawyer
Day4/Clue 2 if you speak to someone regularly it's good to add them to your A list
Day5/Clue 1 Launch the rocket from the base and before you do that, expand the age and area to fire it to

If you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
I have no idea how/where to find..
Posted
It won't let let me click on anything in the description
Posted
There is something quirky & strange on the site. Day 5/Clue 1 appeared many minutes after I read KissingDom's clue and attempted multiple times. ... As if it took time for something to be enabled, while Day 5/Clue 2 was a breeze.

Thank you all, regardless.

Team: if you need alternative clues, you can PM me too. I got them all, thanks to the wise 🙏.
Posted
So you have to pay for a membership to get the 10th icon?
Posted
Need help with day2clue 2 grid 4
Posted
4 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Here you go clues as of today
Day 1/Clue 1 - Birds of the same feather flock together,so why not bring them to join the party
Day 1/Clue 2 - if you talk to someone and feel they need to be on your A list, see how many you got there
Day 2/Clue 1 - if someone wants to say something your pictures you can set the parameters
Day3/Clue 1 - improve your daily score by liking, commenting and participating in treasure hunts and know your daily score by checking it out.
Day3/Clue 2 - if you want someone to chit chat with you, good idea to set some parameters
Day4/Clue 1 - if you want to report a case you send a dossier thru your lawyer
Day4/Clue 2 if you speak to someone regularly it's good to add them to your A list

If you need further help feel free to DM me

I’m having trouble finding one but now sure which one that would be

Posted
5 hours ago, Bmar64 said:
I have no idea how/where to find..

You need to check the above clues - explore the various features of the app/website and you will hopefully find the.. I have posted all the clues as of today and feel free to DM me for further help

Posted
6 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

So you have to pay for a membership to get the 10th icon?

The game is free for all to play.  You will never have to upgrade or use points to find icons.  If you would like some help, please feel free to message me. 

Posted
7 hours ago, GingerCuddleBear said:

It won't let let me click on anything in the description

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from messaging you, please feel free to drop me a line.