THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, PaPiLove said:

10 so far?

Currently there are 12 icons available collection. 

PixieDust
Posted
7 hours ago, Ali1304 said:

Hey, can anyone explain to me how to get started?

I see you have collected 8 icons already so you have well and truly started which is great.  Currently there are 12 icons released into the FET universe, you can hunt for icons by just having a search around the site or alternatively you can use the clues posted in this forum thread which will hint you where to search.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander and if you are in the right place you will find an icon you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest. You have 4 more icons to find to be uptodate. 

If you struggle to find the clues in this forum thread, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

PixieDust
Posted
8 hours ago, jaimito_lindo said:

I’ve searched everywhere and cannot find #12. Do I have to go to the website or can I locate through the app?

The icon is available to find on all platforms and is available to collect from all platforms.  If you would like some further help, you are welcome to message me. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
10 hours ago, indulgewithcare said:

10 of 12 icons found so far. Anyone available to assist me with hunting down these last two?

10 hours ago, Kasper888888 said:

I can’t find 12 can anyone help

9 hours ago, Joseff said:

OK, #12 is just not where it should. Unfortunately I'm on the app right now, can't really access the site.

I have sent you all a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
9 hours ago, abby_20 said:

Can someone please help I can't find the fourth tile on the third row

I tried to message you but am unable to due to your filters. You are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like help 😊

PixieDust
Posted
6 hours ago, AandK4Play said:

How do I find more! 😂😉

3 hours ago, Adifferentkind said:

How does it work?

To help you both out I have also enclosed the original OP below on how to play.😊

You can hunt for the released icons on your own or you can find clues that members have posted in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and then go for a hunt around the FET Universe.  If you are in the right place you will find an icon which will eventually form part of an overall image which you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points. 

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Currently there are 12  icons hidden in the FET Universe.   Another two icons will be released at 3pm UK time later today. 

If you would like some further help, please feel free to drop me a line.

On 2/1/2024 at 3:31 AM, bbb_karen said:

Excited to sneak a peek at our amazing FET Store products? Bring your kinky fashion game to the next level! Participate in our new Treasure Hunt and get the chance to win exclusive FET products!

This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from February 1st until February 12th, discover two new icons hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until February 12th to find them all! Winners will be announced on the same day, at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'. ▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the FET Store Treasure Hunt?

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

PixieDust
Posted
3 hours ago, Beach-walker11 said:

Thought I figured out #11 but no luck

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so, you are welcome to message if you still would like help. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, Ali1304 said:

I‘m still missing 3,8,10&11 can anyone help me please?

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so, you are welcome to message if you still would like some help. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, SubmissivelyYours said:

I’m confused about the last clue….I checked where I thought it was and it’s not there. Can anyone help please? TYIA

I have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
8 hours ago, Beamificant said:

I'm having trouble finding 12. Any additional clues to finding it?

I tried to message you but due to your filters I am unable to.  You are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like help. 

PixieDust
Posted
8 hours ago, jaimito_lindo said:

I’ve searched everywhere and cannot find #12. Do I have to go to the website or can I locate through the app?

Great to see you have now found it. 😊

Posted
10 hours ago, abby_20 said:
Can someone please help I can't find the fourth tile on the third row

Day6/Clue 2 - some of the special people you find here can be here in this special zone

It is the same way to keep a new number in your phone book if this helps or feel free to DM me

Posted
11 hours ago, Joseff said:
OK, #12 is just not where it should. Unfortunately I'm on the app right now, can't really access the site.

Day6/Clue 2 - That new person is the same way to keep a new number in your phone book. if you need further help or feel free to DM me

Posted
10 hours ago, jaimito_lindo said:

You can look in the app and maybe this helps

Day6/Clue 2 - some of the special people you find here can be here in this special zone

It is the same way to keep a new number in your phone book. Feel free to DM me

Posted
10 hours ago, Beamificant said:
I'm having trouble finding 12. Any additional clues to finding it?

Hope this helps

It is the same way to keep a new number in your phone book. If you need further feel free to DM me

Posted
9 hours ago, Ali1304 said:
Hey, can anyone explain to me how to get started?

You need to find square shaped icon. The best way is to tap and open every feature of the app or website. So far 12 icons have been released and the grid is from left to right each row is 1,2,3,4

Posted
8 hours ago, AandK4Play said:
How do I find more! 😂😉

Keep exploring the app and finding all the features

Posted
7 hours ago, PaPiLove said:
10 so far?

12 so far

Posted
6 hours ago, Ali1304 said:
I‘m still missing 3,8,10&11 can anyone help me please?

If you scroll up all the clues are posted and if you need further help feel to DM me

Posted
5 hours ago, SubmissivelyYours said:
I’m confused about the last clue….I checked where I thought it was and it’s not there. Can anyone help please? TYIA

It is the same way to keep a new number in your phone book. If you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
2 hours ago, BlueClover said:
9 out of 24?
Are they coming out daily for the month?

Daily 2 and so far it's 12, another 12 to go

Posted
The icons I found on the wed site didn’t add to my ones on the app
Posted
I found 12. Still haven’t found 11 though.
Posted
Which clue is for icon 12 on the board row 3 column 4,
I found most of them by accident and Don know where I found them and I'm missing 1 lol