THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

Posted
one of the icons did not show up for me in the expected place in the app, only on the site. how do I report this as a bug without giving away “the secret”? 😅
Posted
11 minutes ago, Mr__Bear said:
one of the icons did not show up for me in the expected place in the app, only on the site. how do I report this as a bug without giving away “the secret”? 😅

You can raise a ticket or send a message to the FETMods

Posted
11 minutes ago, Mr__Bear said:

I have sent you a message.  

Posted
Found 11 and 12, dm me if you’re still looking (;
Posted
1 hour ago, aztec128471 said:

It won't let me join the hunt

Hey friend 🙋🏾‍♀️! I shared your first icon with you. Hopefully that can get you started. Please feel free to message me if you have further troubles understanding or joining. Happy hunting!

Posted
14 minutes ago, LxstySxb said:

Hey friend 🙋🏾‍♀️! I shared your first icon with you. Hopefully that can get you started. Please feel free to message me if you have further troubles understanding or joining. Happy hunting!

I press join and it does nothing. I don't even understand how this all works.

Posted
10 of 12 icons found so far. Anyone available to assist me with hunting down these last two?
Posted
I can’t find 12 can anyone help
Posted
OK, #12 is just not where it should. Unfortunately I'm on the app right now, can't really access the site.
Posted
Can someone please help I can't find the fourth tile on the third row
Posted
I’ve searched everywhere and cannot find #12. Do I have to go to the website or can I locate through the app?
Posted
I'm having trouble finding 12. Any additional clues to finding it?
Posted
Hey, can anyone explain to me how to get started?
Posted
For those struggling with clue 11; I couldn’t find it on the app but found it exactly where I thought it would be on the website version. Try that if you’re having difficulty. Good hunting.
Posted
I‘m still missing 3,8,10&11 can anyone help me please?
SubmissivelyYours
Posted
I’m confused about the last clue….I checked where I thought it was and it’s not there. Can anyone help please? TYIA
Posted
Thought I figured out #11 but no luck
Posted

As there are a few posting that they are struggling with icon 11 & 12  I have posted  some additional hints

If you have a keyboard on your screen, tap the screen as what you are seeking maybe just tucked away from prying eyes.

A new acquaintance may help you in your quest. 

Posted
9 out of 24?
Are they coming out daily for the month?
Posted
For a month rather....being as it's only the 6th
Posted
25 minutes ago, BlueClover said:

9 out of 24?
Are they coming out daily for the month?

25 minutes ago, BlueClover said:

For a month rather....being as it's only the 6th

As per the OP, this hunt 2 icons are being released per day and the winners will be announced on the 12th of February.  So it is a shorter hunt this time around.