KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted

Happy Kinkmas 🎄🎅🏻🎁🎄.....let's go....Happy Hunting everyone  😁

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Follow these to avoid being a turkey 🦃 this season, especially if you enjoy a good helping of banter

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 18 - Use this feature to keep the elves 🧝🧝 in check and prevent any wall related shenanigans 🙈

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - Maybe it’s time to embrace your inner Santa 🎅 tis the season of giving after all 🎁

Posted
Wahey off we go again:
Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - French cat reigns over this clue
Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 18 - How in French you sift out the unwanted notes
Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - The Waitresses Christmas hit might be need to cover the parcel you donate to someone here
Posted
Day 1
Clue 3
You receive and give these when it’s your Birthday
Posted
Day 1
Clue 2
This will let you decide who can respond
Posted
Interesting... First Time Here. Anyone wanna share me an icon?
Posted
1 hour ago, CexaK90 said:

So only 3 out so far?

Yes that is right, currently 3 icons have been released and are available to collect 😊

Posted
56 minutes ago, Andylc77 said:

Would love to treasure hunt

Awesome and to get you started I have gifted you, your first icon 😊 

Currently there are 3 icons released, so now you have one, you have two more to find to be uptodate.  Expand the comments in this forum thread and you will find clues hinting you where to look in the FET Universe.  Decipher the clues and then go for a hunt around FET and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your Treasure Chest. 

Posted
33 minutes ago, devilmonkey said:

Who we hunting? ♠️

Well we are not hunting wabbits,  that I can say that for sure lol...... but we are hunting Treasure Hunt icons which are hidden around the FET universe.  Currently 3 icons have been released so far.  Collect all the icons by the end of the hunt and they will form part of a final picture.  For each icon you find you will earn 30 points towards membership upgrade and learn how to do and find things around FET.  If you need help, feel free to drop me a line andI have also included the rules on how to play below for you.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png

Posted
Can someone help me understand how to find the icons?
Posted
This go around for locating icons…I completely suck LOL
Posted
9 minutes ago, Tizz91 said:

Can someone help me understand how to find the icons?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
6 minutes ago, Tink314 said:

This go around for locating icons…I completely suck LOL

I promise you will get the hang of it but if you would like some help, please feel free to drop me a line anytime 😊

Posted
4 minutes ago, joeysinsss said:

u gotta wait for a few days

1 minute ago, Misterofnone said:

Have to wait.

Currently 3 icons are available in the FET universe, so no waiting required, you can hunt and collect those icons now.  You will find clues above by expanding these comments and scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET.  If you are in the right place you will find an icon you can tap on and they will collect in your treasure chest. 

Posted

I think a better clue for the third icon (grid 18 or row 5 column 2) would be:

Pink Floyd's most well known one-word song title