KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
24 minutes ago, defiantsub13 said:

how do we give away icons?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
10 minutes ago, Will57Y said:

I think a better clue for the third icon (grid 18 or row 5 column 2) would be:

Pink Floyd's most well known one-word song title

Awesome.  Look forward to more clues from yourself and everyone else who is joining in the hunt as every clue helps someone and it also puts you in the running to win the prizes on offer as per the original OP 😊

Posted
49 minutes ago, post-falls20952 said:

I wanna join the hunt

I have just gifted you, your first icon to get you started 😊 If you need help, feel free to drop me a line. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, post-falls20952 said:

Thanks so much

6 minutes ago, post-falls20952 said:

How do I accept the gift

You're welcome and you don't need to accept anything. When I gifted the icon, it is added to your profile and treasure chest.  You should have also received a notification to advise you have been gifted an icon.  Feel free to drop me a line and I can help you get upto speed with the rest. 😊

Posted
Thank you, I have no clue what it’s for but hopefully something good
Posted
54 minutes ago, kayyhub said:

i wanna join

Good news you already have, as I can see on your profile have one icon collected which is great, so you have two more to collect to be uptodate as there are currently 3 icons released so far.

I have included the rules below and you can find all the clues hinting you where to look in the FET universe in this forum thread by expanding your view and scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and if you are in the right place you will find an icon you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points. 

Each icon will form part of a final picture which will be revealed by the end of the hunt if you collect all the icons released.  Each new icon is released at 3pm UK time and clues posted shortly after by members as they find the icon released.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

You can also post your own clues to help others and every clue helps someone and also puts you in the running for the prizes on offer, just remember no spoilers.

If you need assistance, you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

28 minutes ago, Rad-Mal said:

Thank you, I have no clue what it’s for but hopefully something good

You're welcome.  See below on what you can be in the running to win if you choose to play, post clues and share icons. 😊

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png

KinkyKittenConcepts
Posted
clue #1 for piece #1
why not go talk to some people about it?
Posted
1 hour ago, quinnveve said:

How to pkay this

I have gifted you your first icon to get you started.  If you expand your comments and scroll back two posts, I have included details on how to play including the rules. If you still need help, feel free to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
Okay, let’s do this! I hope I can finish it on time.
Posted
1 hour ago, quinnveve said:
Im suck lol

If you let us know which one you're stuck on we can give extra hints/help

Posted
35 minutes ago, moonbunnybun said:
Okay, let’s do this! I hope I can finish it on time.

Well you got the first three quickly - just keep checking back each day at 1600CET/1500GMT/1000EST for the next clues to be released

Posted
How do you find these treasure hunts. I’m new to this
Posted
Il y a 22 heures, gemini_man a dit :

Wahey off we go again:
Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - French cat reigns over this clue
Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 18 - How in French you sift out the unwanted notes
Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - The Waitresses Christmas hit might be need to cover the parcel you donate to someone here

What is this ?

Posted
I have 3 i am stock finding the other on the app help me
Posted
2 minutes ago, beardbald333 said:

I have 3 i am stock finding the other on the app help me

You are currently uptodate, as only 3 icons have been released so far. 😊