KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
5 minutes ago, EmmGee0714 said:

What are these grids … I do not understand…

As you collect and find icons, they are randomly placed in your Treasure Chest.  As time goes on, it can become confusing which icon relates to which clue and grid spot in the Treasure chest, so to help with that we give the icons grid numbers.  

If you look at your treasure chest, imagine square boxes going from left to right across the page and the grid boxes are numbered as I have listed below.
1-2-3-4
5-6-7-8
9-10-11-12
13-14-15-16
17-18-19-20
21-22-23-24
So whether you have the clue number or the grid number you can always work out which one you are missing or where it should be in your Treasure Chest.

If you would like some further help, you are welcome to drop me a line and happy to help you 😊

Posted
15 minutes ago, beardbald333 said:

What is this ?

Clues to the whereabouts of the tiles - hint translate "cat" and "how" into French 😉

Posted

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 19 - It may not be the Northern Star but it’s a Star I think you will like a lot 😍

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Are you holding the hottest ticket this Kinkmas? Rsvp’s 💌 will ensure this party keeps rolling with an entourage of sidekicks in tow 😊

Posted
Day 2
Clue 4 the Romantics had this song what I blank about you

Day 2
Clue 5
You send these out for weddings, and you have to RSVP to them
Posted
Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 19 - Who's been running their fingers over you and affirming your pics?
Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Have you told your friends who aren't on Fet yet? If not head here to do so - if they sign up you might get points ...and we all know what points make!!
Posted
6 minutes ago, camarojoe369 said:

How do I join

4 minutes ago, yourgirlX said:

How do I join

II have gifted you both an icon to get you started 😊......so now you have one each and have four more to find to be uptodate as there now are 5 icons released in the FET universe.   

I have included the rules below and you can find all the clues hinting you where to look in the FET universe in this forum thread by expanding your view and scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET,  if you are in the right place you will find an icon you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points. 

Each icon will form part of a final picture which will be revealed by the end of the hunt if you collect all the icons released.  Each new icon is released at 3pm UK time and clues posted shortly after by members as they find the icon released.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

You can also post your own clues to help others and every clue helps someone and also puts you in the running for the prizes on offer, just remember no spoilers.

If you need assistance, you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png

Posted
9 minutes ago, camarojoe369 said:

How do I join

6 minutes ago, yourgirlX said:

How do I join

Simply follow the clues left on this thread to locate where tiles/icons are hidden around the site - click on them to collect them.

There have been five released so far and new ones are released each day at 1600CET/1500GMT/1000EST 

It really is as simple as that

Posted
5/24 - I kinda really like the hunt 🤭
Posted
Can we just talk about the model in that latex???🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 perfection
Posted
Still lost on grid #21 I think I understand the clue, but I can't seem to figure out how to get to the right spot 😅
Posted
2 hours ago, ringgold242 said:

Still lost on grid #21 I think I understand the clue, but I can't seem to figure out how to get to the right spot 😅

I just checked your profile and see you have now found the icon, which is great 😊

Posted
8 hours ago, DamnedGod said:

How do I join?

5 hours ago, Duice said:

How I jojn

1 hour ago, Wolfman3314 said:

How do I join

I have gifted you all an icon to get you started 😊......so now you have one each and have four more to find to be uptodate as there now are 5 icons released in the FET universe.   

I have included the rules below and you can find all the clues hinting you where to look in the FET universe in this forum thread by expanding your view and scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET,  if you are in the right place you will find an icon you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points. 

Each icon will form part of a final picture which will be revealed by the end of the hunt if you collect all the icons released.  Each new icon is released at 3pm UK time and clues posted shortly after by members as they find the icon released.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

You can also post your own clues to help others and every clue helps someone and also puts you in the running for the prizes on offer, just remember no spoilers.

If you need assistance, you are welcome to drop me a line. 

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png

Posted

It's great to see everyone wanting to join the hunt, the more the merrier and makes for a great game 😊......and just as a little reminder to get posting with your own clues, as every clue helps someone plus as per the original OP,  posting clues and sharing icons puts you in the running to win the prizes on offer.  So get posting and sharing peeps, I am sure you all have some great clues up your sleeve and you might even make a few new friends along the way 😍 Happy Hunting everyone. 

Posted
12 minutes ago, Lickthepussy69 said:

Yeah I'm new to the site and I don't get it

Welcome to FET, to get you started I have gifted you, your first icon.  If you expand your comments view and scroll back two posts in this forum thread, you will find details on how to play which includes the rules of the game.  If you are still struggling to play, please feel free to drop me a line and I will help you out. 😊

Posted
16 minutes ago, NastyJ said:

Help

I tried to message you but due your filters I am unable to message.  I have gifted you, your first icon to get you started in the hunt.  If you still need help, feel free to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
50 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Welcome to FET, to get you started I have gifted you, your first icon.  If you expand your comments view and scroll back two posts in this forum thread, you will find details on how to play which includes the rules of the game.  If you are still struggling to play, please feel free to drop me a line and I will help you out. 😊

Just realized what to do after 24 full hours. 🤦