KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 09 - Is your swiping finger👆 in the festive🎄spirit? Will you deck the halls with hearts ❤️ or crosses ✖️ or will you adjust for a🌿mistletoe-worthy connection?

Posted
Day 3
Clue 6
Adjust this to find a quick booty call
Posted
Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 09 -
Swipe right or swipe left?
Make them smile or leave them bereft? Whether you search young or search old
Adjust to leave some out in the cold
Posted
I'm still not getting the grid 5 clue from day 1, it's just not clicking for me and I haven't been able to find it yet.
Posted
Scrolling through comments to find the clues really isn’t the vibe
Posted
I don’t understand the French clues. Like I translated them but then couldn’t find the icons.
Posted
Hi! 👋🏻 3 collected…. But I’m stuck!
Posted
Clue 01 - Grid #05
About what? About this entire place! Really? Well, more specifically, private texting.

Clue 02 - Grid #18
It might be considered rude to ___ on other people's kinks.

Clue 03 - Grid #21 - Help please, idk 😅

Clue 04 - Grid #19
Once two passionate kinksters ___, it's hard to separate them again. They really ___ each other!

Clue 05 - Grid #20
Feeling lonely? Share the joy and 📩🫂

Clue 06 - Grid #09
*look* - *slaps* - *refine*
Posted
Has anyone got all the current clue hints so many comments to try and catch up with
Posted
9 hours ago, CJack21 said:

How do you give away the icons??

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
1 hour ago, Sub_sparkles said:

Has anyone got all the current clue hints so many comments to try and catch up with

Below is a list of my clues so far but there are others in this forum thread from other members which may also help.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Follow these to avoid being a turkey 🦃 this season, especially if you enjoy a good helping of banter

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 18 - Use this feature to keep the elves 🧝🧝 in check and prevent any wall related shenanigans 🙈

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - Maybe it’s time to embrace your inner Santa 🎅 tis the season of giving after all 🎁

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 19 - It may not be the Northern Star but it’s a Star  I think you will like a lot 😍

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Are you holding the hottest ticket this Kinkmas? Rsvp’s 💌 will ensure this party keeps rolling with an entourage of sidekicks in tow.😊                                                                                                                                                       

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 09 - Is your swiping finger👆 in the festive🎄spirit? Will you deck the halls with hearts ❤️ or crosses ✖️ or will you adjust for a🌿mistletoe-worthy connection?

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far. 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, YesDdy said:

I’m stuck on today’s clues!

I unable to message you due to your filters, but if you drop me a line, happy to give you a hand. 😊

Posted
37 minutes ago, queen-bitch said:

How do you join?

I just checked your profile and see you have already collected 3 icons, so you are already joining in which is great.  You now have 3 more to find to be uptodate so far.

Scroll back two posts and you will find a full list of my clues so far, decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET for the icon.  Once you find the icon, tap on it and it will collect in your Treasure Chest.  If you need further help, feel free to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
41 minutes ago, GOTHANGELSLITTER said:

I am so confused.

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, norfolk-102933929 said:

Scrolling through comments to find the clues really isn’t the vibe

So if scrolling is not your thing, no probs at all, we have got that covered and I have included some further information below for you  😊

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.