LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT 🌹 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Clue #3 - Grid #19: never be left out of the loop. Turn these on to see who’s been checking you out!
Posted
3 hours ago, Sam12345 said:

Seems like I am having trouble with #3. All the clues above points me to that area where I can set up to be in the knows but I don’t see any icon around there. Can someone please help?

I see you have now found it, which is great 😊

Posted
16 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Day #3 Clue #3 Grid #19 - In the UK we call them press ups - elsewhere they call them _____ ups - head hear to set these to on or off

This was helpful thank you

Alistair1974
Posted
None of these are visible to me at the moment. Only the first one. I've tried on two browsers to no avail.
Posted
3 minutes ago, Alistair1974 said:

None of these are visible to me at the moment. Only the first one. I've tried on two browsers to no avail.

Have sent you a message 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Alistair1974 said:

Have you tried on the app also? If you've tried via two browsers and you're not seeing them it may be worth submitting a support ticket

Posted
this is fun. looking forward to clue #4
Posted
7 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I see you have now found it, which is great 😊

Yeah. It seems it was already found and I kept on searching for it thinking why it’s not visible there. Lol. Thank you Pixie. You have been a great supporter as always!!!

Posted
57 minutes ago, gentlespoken said:
Where do I find the next clue?

The next clue will be here in the thread.

Posted

Clue # 4 - Grid # 1 - 🔒Securing your entry is key 🗝️

Posted
Day 4, clue 4, is your door locked good and tight?
Posted
Clue 4 secure this or update it you need this to sign in
Posted
Clue #4 Grid # 1 - Have you forgotten me? Make sure to keep me updated when you’re back in.
Posted
Clue #4 Grid 1 - hmmm we've all forgotten our 🗝️ at times but at least you can update to get yourself back in
Posted
Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #1 - As it's Locktober you may want to stay locked 🔒 and not use your 🔑🔐 but if you need to change it head here
Posted
Re: clue 4…. While the clues are excellent, those using the mobile app might have difficulty finding the piece as when I visited the correct location on the app, the piece was hidden behind the keyboard that automatically popped up. (iPhone user)
Posted

Clue #4
Sorry, but this clue does not meet the minimum clue requirements.  Please see requirements and try again.

Posted
Clue# 4 - Grid #1 They is the entry that will let you in.
Posted
Clue #4 Jumpin Jack flash will tell you that Password123 just won't cut it!
Posted

4 # GRID 1 Keep things under lock and key but remember to update it frequently 😉

MasterScorpio
Posted
#4 old T Be game show starring Betty White's husband Alan Ludden