LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT šŸŒ¹ AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
10 minutes ago, INjr92 said:
Couldnā€™t find so far can anyone help?

Have you tried asking the last person to come a knocking?

Posted

Clue #8
Someone's been looking around.Ā  Maybe you can find out who....

Posted
10 minutes ago, INjr92 said:

Couldnā€™t find so far can anyone help?

This one is a sneaky one but hopefully the extra hints above will help, if not you are welcome to drop me a line.Ā 

Posted
Clue #8 last time I visited your place, how about you visit my place this time?
Posted
12 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

This one is a sneaky one but hopefully the extra hints above will help, if not you are welcome to drop me a line.Ā 

The hints are quite clear but couldnā€™t find there unless itā€™s in the settings where you need to upgrade in order to adjust them

Posted
2 minutes ago, INjr92 said:

The hints are quite clear but couldnā€™t find there unless itā€™s in the settings where you need to upgrade in order to adjust them

Check out the very latest one šŸ˜‰

Posted
7 minutes ago, INjr92 said:

You don't need to upgrade to find any of the icons, they available to find for all members regardless of level of membership.Ā 

I am happy to give you a hand but I am unable to message you due to your criteria settings, but you are more than welcome to message me.Ā 

Posted
You may need to adjust your filter to include everyone to find this clue.
Posted
29 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

You don't need to upgrade to find any of the icons, they available to find for all members regardless of level of membership.Ā 

I am happy to give you a hand but I am unable to message you due to your criteria settings, but you are more than welcome to message me.Ā 

Canā€™t massage you as well šŸ˜…

Posted
7 minutes ago, INjr92 said:

Canā€™t massage you as well šŸ˜…

Well that was about as tricky as the icon lol as it now has let me message youĀ 

Posted
5 minutes ago, gadsden787 said:
Having trouble with number 8

If you open the door of your last visitor (which was me possibly) you may no longer have trouble - if that doesn't help feel free to message me for assistance.

Posted
Clue #8 It was World Mental Health Day yesterday, Check in on someone today that's checked in on you last!
Posted

Hi everyone. I'm new here and love treasure hunts but I'm not to sure, even after reading the directions, what to do or where to start. A little help please šŸ˜Š

Posted

8 # GRID 21 Check out those who check out you šŸ‘€Ā 

Posted
Clue 8- youā€™re pretty popular on here, why donā€™t you check out whoā€™s been checking YOU out?šŸ‘€
Posted
I've gotten two I believe. Not sure exactly how you find them?
Posted
It seems that I am blind; number 8 is not where the clues seem to suggest... any extra help? thx!