LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT 🌹 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, cupidswoman said:

Hi everyone. I'm new here and love treasure hunts but I'm not to sure, even after reading the directions, what to do or where to start. A little help please 😊

If you read back through the thread you'll find clues to where to find icons/tiles that have been hidden around the site - head to those places and click on the tile to collect it.

If you're stuck on any clues feel free to message me for some help.

Posted
14 minutes ago, cazzaw said:
I've gotten two I believe. Not sure exactly how you find them?

Take a look at my last response to sp4ceprincess and that will hopefully help you - if not feel free to drop me a message

Posted
15 minutes ago, direwolfuk said:
It seems that I am blind; number 8 is not where the clues seem to suggest... any extra help? thx!

Tried to drop you a message with some extra help but filters prevent me - so feel free to send me a message for extra pointers if the following doesn't help.
You need to go beyond your foyer to look at a specific caller to your door - if you have filters set to limit who you see has rung your doorbell you may need to lift them to truly see the last

Posted
1 hour ago, direwolfuk said:
It seems that I am blind; number 8 is not where the clues seem to suggest... any extra help? thx!

You got a filter so I couldn’t message you but the clue is not necessarily in the settings. If you want, feel free to write me and I can guide you

Posted
1 hour ago, cazzaw said:
I've gotten two I believe. Not sure exactly how you find them?

Reload the previous comments in the thread and look at the previous clues to find the rest of the icons

Posted
Clue 8 filter all who visited you and time will tell
Posted
Clue 8 is proving very difficult. Can’t find it any where 🙈
MasterScorpio
Posted
#8 you visited me last to get my icon I have to visit you
Posted
19 minutes ago, cazzaw said:

I have 7... Do I know which one is missing?

If you don't know which you are missing, go through all 8 again and click to make sure you have each one.

Posted
5 hours ago, cazzaw said:

I have 7... Do I know which one is missing?

I have sent you a message with a copy of my grid map, that should help you out 😊

Posted
Today's was a little tricky but figuring out the clue came easy and I eventually found it earlier this morning
Posted
3 hours ago, letschat2269 said:

Clue 8 is proving very difficult. Can’t find it any where 🙈

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Can they all be found with the app? Or do I need to use the website
Posted
20 minutes ago, hilaryyy-gg said:

The beauty of the hunt is that the icons can be found on either.  So if you are an app user you can find them on the app, or if you prefer to use the website using www.fetish.com in your browser you can find them there also.  

If you are struggling to find any, you are welcome to post back here and someone will be happy to give you a hand, or alternatively you are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
23 minutes ago, hilaryyy-gg said:

So far all the icons can be found within the app:) feel free to DM for clues or guidance

Posted
9 hours ago, direwolfuk said:

Have you checked to see who has visited your profile recently? Maybe you should check them out too 😉

Posted
Clue# 8 who checked you out last ? Be polite to do the same 😜
Posted
29 minutes ago, cupidswoman said:

Have you checked to see who has visited your profile recently? Maybe you should check them out too 😉

Especially if it hasn't been that long since they've done so.

Posted
5 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I have sent you a message with a copy of my grid map, that should help you out 😊

For anyone else missing icons and not sure which clue they relate to - if you look at your own grid and number it top row, left to right 1-4, next row 5-8 etc - you should then be able to see which icons you have and work out from the clues given so far which you are missing.
Both Pixie and I, as well as others, provide the grid numbers with our clues.

Posted

Day 8 Grid 21 (I think) the last person who checked you out is the 1st person you need to check out to get your puzzle piece

Posted

Clue # 9 - Grid # 17 - Are you a secret admirer?

Posted
Day #9 Clue #9 - Grid #17 - What's your preference?
Posted
Clue #9 what is your best band that you like, the best outfit you own, these are known as your __________ 😜