LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT 🌹 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
12 minutes ago, Grinch92 said:

How do we share an icon we found?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
15 minutes ago, Grinch92 said:

How do we share an icon we found?

You can only give away an icon to another member who has not found any icons yet at all.  On their page, near the top of their profile, it will tell you how many icons they have found.  If they have found none, you can click "Give them an icon now" and it will give away one of yours (which you can then go re-collect).

Posted
13 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Thank you I appreciate the help

Posted
10 minutes ago, MrMattAG said:

You can only give away an icon to another member who has not found any icons yet at all.  On their page, near the top of their profile, it will tell you how many icons they have found.  If they have found none, you can click "Give them an icon now" and it will give away one of yours (which you can then go re-collect).

Thank you as well

Posted
13 hours ago, nycgentledaddy said:
Re: clue 4…. While the clues are excellent, those using the mobile app might have difficulty finding the piece as when I visited the correct location on the app, the piece was hidden behind the keyboard that automatically popped up. (iPhone user)

Thanks for posting this. While I found it earlier, I didn’t think about this but glad you thought and helping lot of other members!!! Good going bud. Keep it up!!!

Posted
What does an icon look like ? I'm not sure what to look out for
Posted
11 minutes ago, GliTtTerButt said:

I tried to message you but as you have not replied to my original greet message I am unable to message you again for 90 days.  You are welcome to message me and I will send you a screenshot. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I tried to message you but as you have not replied to my original greet message I am unable to message you again for 90 days.  You are welcome to message me and I will send you a screenshot. 

Thanks for you help, I know what to look for now 💓💙💓

Posted
18 minutes ago, GliTtTerButt said:

on the top left of your screen, click on the link for the "Treasure Hunt"
If you scroll down, you will see the grid and you have one icon, that will give you an idea of what to look for.

Posted
Ok found 1st one, where do I look for number two please (no toilet humour please) 😜
Posted
1 hour ago, Dom__Johnson said:
Ok found 1st one, where do I look for number two please (no toilet humour please) 😜

Clues to those released so far can all be found in this thread

Posted (edited)

found  4 now yay

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Clue # 5 - Grid # 10 - Show me those pearly whites 😁

Posted
Clue 5 … is worth a thousand words (as the saying goes)
Posted
Clue 5- as Nickleback says “look at this ____”
Posted
Clue 5, smile, say cheese then click and its done
Posted
Day #5 Clue #5 Grid #10 - Want to draw people in to look at you? Best get drawing, or perhaps make it snappy!!
Posted
Clue # 5 - Grid # 10 - doesn't have to be one of your face but whatever it's gonna be just make it flashy 😉📸
Posted
Day 5, clue 5, this is something that will first grab someone's attention so upload good ones!
Posted
Thank you. It’s always a fun hunt and helping each other and meeting and interacting with other users is half the fun!
Posted
11 hours ago, Sam12345 said:

Thanks for posting this. While I found it earlier, I didn’t think about this but glad you thought and helping lot of other members!!! Good going bud. Keep it up!!!

Thank you. Helping each other and meeting new people is half the fun of these treasure hunts!

Posted
Clue #5 Give me your best Blue Steel! 😏😎
Posted
Clue #5 Grid #10- update the world on a new look or fashion, might even show your latest lashin