Quadruple amputee

FunkEgril

Posted

I have a fetish for quadruple amputees. I think they are so beautiful and hot. It's so hard to find Stuff on this. Any help or advice? Does anyone share my fetish?

Posted
Sounds good, fair play, I have a fetish, as well but not sure you'll take too well to it...
Posted

I'm an amputee only one leg, and being a little babygirl in my soaking wet nappy and plastic in wheelchair full time and I'm incontinent always in nappies and plastic panties and dress in baby clothes too I find it difficult to find any nice people that are serious only time wasters ? 

Posted
Hi Lady my name is Marc and I am a boy looking for my mistress, you can write me a m if you are interested
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I have never heard of a women specifically wanting to be with a quad, but I have heard of a lot of people being interested in amputees in general (about 95% being men). Never experienced it myself.  WAIT...I'm missing four fingers...that can be a quad...  roflol

• 3 months later...
Posted

Not even a topic should be voice, something wrong with u mentally, after all those ppl have been thru, shame on u

Posted
8 hours ago, hungcutnpierced said:

Not even a topic should be voice, something wrong with u mentally, after all those ppl have been thru, shame on u

That's rather judgemental of you..what if someone said you were sick for being cut, or pierced, both are after all chosen body modifications?

It's also worth mentioning that not all amputees have been through trauma to end up that way, there's a whole bunch that choose to amputate because that makes them feel whole, some are born without limbs too, are they not allowed to be sexual beings because of it, not allowed to be kinky? Would not someone with a fetish for amputees potentially be their perfect partner? And if someone has been through trauma, surely knowing someone out there is still attracted to them is a good thing rather than a negative?

I'm not suggesting it's right to fetishise anyone based on physical attributes, though I'm probably as guilty of that as anyone else, as I imagine are you, and most who will read this post..it may be attraction to a plus sized person, to huge breasts, big dicks, small ones, feet, whatever..no one's suggesting those people are mentally ill, this is no different..that you personally don't understand it, like it, or think it's right, does not make it wrong..it's just different..

• 2 years later...
Posted
On 11/23/2018 at 4:20 PM, FunkEgril said:

I have a fetish for quadruple amputees. I think they are so beautiful and hot. It's so hard to find Stuff on this. Any help or advice? Does anyone share my fetish?

I share this fetish. For all kinds of amputees, not just quad - but they are the ultimate.    

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I am also attracted to amputees and have also wondered what it would be like to be an amputee. Everyone is different and attracted to different types of people.
  • 2 years later...
Posted
I like amputees as well and honestly I’ve been feeling like a monstrous freak ever since I found out. Glad to know I’m not alone. I’m willing to role play as well which may wind up being the only way for me to express such a kink.