Baffled

Li****

Posted
So I was basically just approached By Someone who asked As an opening question If I Like to have sex On my monthly cycle!? All well and good I'm sure that there are people that do Personally I'm not one of them! So I just simply replied ...That's not something for me! Then the next question is How young of an age do I age play regress to? OK so I simply state I'm a middle so I typically Play a very young *** about 12:13 years old..... And that I don't role play any younger than that. Then I get the response well I'm not the daddy for you then!???...... So I just delete the conversation and then I'm thinking hang on a minute...... Bearing in mind the 1st question he asked me!???? I'm now laffing my ass off!! Sorry I just have to share because that is so bizarre!!! Wtf??? Lol
Posted

I had that same … “Wait a minute, you started this conversation” … thought this evening … 😂

Him: Hey are you be into being humiliated and degraded?

Me: It wouldn’t matter if I was – I’m not into 26-year-olds living in Germany.

Him: Why not, it sounds like fun.

Me: Just accept the no, okay?

Him: Like I care. Bye. 

Posted
Life on sites like this and how the mind of some members work is a constant source of bafflement to me - not on here but I had a similar one on another (all male) site yesterday off the back of a forum post that I'd not want to share a lift with Amanda Holden...
....got a message saying the sender agreed with my choice to which I replied that I find her very "me, me, look at me" - response I received was that I wasn't much better and had a micro penis...
....15 minutes later the same person sent me a message saying it was a shame I was so far away 🙄🙄🤣😂
Posted

I used to think I was weird as shit.

Then I started trying to date people online. :joy:

Posted
🤣🤣 And they say that chivalry is dead? Lol
Posted
21 minutes ago, Seeknwifencucks said:

RUN QUICKLY AWAY

I don’t think there’s any need for that on this occasion. It’s only necessary to sit back with a slightly quizzical expression as they take themselves off.

Posted
2 hours ago, Bearded-switch said:
🤣🤣 And they say that chivalry is dead? Lol

😂😂😂

Posted
A friend said something very deep the other day: "Let the trash take itself out."
I remind myself this every time I encounter someone acting weird when I say no, or says no in a "you can't have me" tone 😜