Help! Unidentifiable Kink

FiendOf1000Faces

FiendOf1000Faces
Posted

If you consider yourself and expert in kinks and fetishes I NEED YOUR HELP!

So I am trying to find what my kink is, having read about many and while some seem to be clicking they all have one common denominator.

At first I thought it was about autogynephylia and crossdressing. Turns out I'm just a trans woman. Then I thought maybe it's the transformation fetish. Again it kind of is but instead of focusing on the process of transformation, I'm more on the end result and how it can be used. Maybe it's a monster fetish. Again while I am into believable SFX, it's not about being a monster in itself but because I'm pretending very realistically to be one. 

Then I discovered that fake crying, fake amputees, CNC, fake orgasms (damn do I love those) and in general anything considered pretentious drives me crazy and I can finish in seconds.

Now I know what you're thinking, maybe she's into Roleplaying. Nope, I'm not! I find roleplaying to shallow for my taste. If these were movies, roleplaying would have been the amateur 2007 YouTube video and my link the Hollywood movie with the insane budget.

Anybody found anything similar somewhere that I can finally identify with?

PS If the other person isn't aware that I am pretending, it can be considered a bonus.

FiendOf1000Faces
Posted (edited)

Nope, sadism is not the one. While I have sadistic tendencies another person is not a must.

Also if we take fake orgasms for example, they turn me on both if I do them or witness them and same goes with all the other things. I would enjoy it as much to see someone pretending not having a leg as to do it myself.

Edited by FiendOf1000Faces
Posted
I can identify with the transfomation part and how that feels, But I wouldn't know anything about the rest. Seems like you have alot to work out
Posted
Can it be a mix of various kinks? Not necessarily one under one name... Sex is like food... You like many dishes and different foods and it's perfectly fine and common.
Posted

From what I'm reading it sounds like it might be a fetish for deception, or being 'in on the joke' or knowing something that the other person doesn't. Which may play into elements of control/being controlled, manipulation etc too, and the power dynamics inherent there. Or the excitement of things not being quite what they first seemed.

Of course I could be far from the mark entirely too. The thing is it doesn't really matter what you call it. Even with well defined kinks and fetishes they will be different for and with every different person. So while you may not have pin pointed the exact kink you know the assence of it, the feel of it, the sort of scenario. It's like art or music.

FiendOf1000Faces
Posted
34 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:

From what I'm reading it sounds like it might be a fetish for deception, or being 'in on the joke' or knowing something that the other person doesn't. Which may play into elements of control/being controlled, manipulation etc too, and the power dynamics inherent there. Or the excitement of things not being quite what they first seemed.

Of course I could be far from the mark entirely too. The thing is it doesn't really matter what you call it. Even with well defined kinks and fetishes they will be different for and with every different person. So while you may not have pin pointed the exact kink you know the assence of it, the feel of it, the sort of scenario. It's like art or music.

Like with music or food that the replies above talk about it is about one common denominator, music I like rock and I'm not talking about the specific bands I like, or food I like sushi but I won't go into details what type of sushi I like. Thus far it is best explained with the word deception but still I cannot find anything concrete about it.