Why Are You Such A Brat?!

Posted
Spoiler: it's not because I want to be punished.

We all brat for different reasons, some people may use the label brat to get away with inappropriate behaviour. Some may not have figured it out because they're new. Some of us though, we do know why we brat and we're able to communicate that.
I don't brat for punishments. Punishments are my kryptonite and all are on my limits list for that very reason.
I brat because I want your attention. I want to feel your strength, mentally and physically. In your words, your looks, your touch. That is how I feel your dominance. It's there that my submission springs to life. No amount of making me stand in the corner, or making me write lines, or making me kneel on rice or anything else you've read in a book or online will achieve that. In fact, it'll probably achieve the direct opposite.
If that's what works for you, great.
It doesn't work for me and, I dare say, it probably doesn't work for all other brats either
Don't tar every brat with the same brush. We aren't necessarily just brats, we probably identify with a variety of other labels and we may identify more strongly with one label in one dynamic than we do in another. That's what makes us individuals. It's what makes a dynamic individual.
Rather than making assumptions about all brats/subs/littles etc etc, why not just ask, get to know us as individuals rather than make generalised sweeping statements
Posted (edited)

Exactly this, most of us change and are learning as we discover ourselves our wants and needs.  I really can't stand the pigeon holes we put ourselves into. Labels drive me crazy. Just get to know each other as people first before the kink.

Edited by Vic1077
Posted (edited)

I don't mind being labelled a Brat at times. Brats are like different versions of spicy ramyuns. You have the popular ones YumYum, Shin, Shin Black, MaMa, or Cup Noodles Spiced Curry... saying they are spicy.😳

Edited by kiseu
Misspellings
Posted
1 hour ago, kiseu said:

I don't mind being labelled a Brat at times. Brats are like different versions of spicy ramyuns. You have the popular ones YumYum, Shin, Shin Black, MaMa, or Cup Noodles Spiced Curry... saying they are spicy.😳

Are you talking about sausage and noodels? 😅😅🤣🤣

Posted
15 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Are you talking about sausage and noodels? 😅😅🤣🤣

You are so creative! 😅😂🤣😘

Posted
2 hours ago, kiseu said:

You are so creative! 😅😂🤣😘

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're whole comment made me hungry thinking of bratwursts 😅😅😅

Posted
I mean some don't want that which I've learned so I mean it's all depends
Posted
1 hour ago, Finally_Jen said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're whole comment made me hungry thinking of bratwursts 😅😅😅

Well, cook yourself some bratwurst. If you can't find any, then Polish sausages are delicious.😁👍 

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

EVERY single time I post the comments are about food!!! Why???🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

EVERY single time I post the comments are about food!!! Why???🤣🤣🤣

Oops... sorry OP.🙊 Back to topic.😂

Posted
Twice now I have interacted with "brats" who over time stopped being brats with me. Their reason? They felt satisfied by how I responded, and didn't feel the need to continue bratting.........I never disciplined them once for merely batting.

That is something to consider Dom(me)s.
Posted
30 minutes ago, DyingForLife said:
Twice now I have interacted with "brats" who over time stopped being brats with me. Their reason? They felt satisfied by how I responded, and didn't feel the need to continue bratting.........I never disciplined them once for merely batting.

That is something to consider Dom(me)s.

Precisely. This happened to me previously, much to the other persons disappointment but, they were all about the 'punishment' for bratty behaviours.

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Precisely. This happened to me previously, much to the other persons disappointment but, they were all about the 'punishment' for bratty behaviours.

My experience tells me that bratting is all about outsmarted the behavior. It's a form of reassurance for some.

Posted
2 minutes ago, DyingForLife said:

My experience tells me that bratting is all about outsmarted the behavior. It's a form of reassurance for some.

I'd not considered that aspect but, yep, it's true. Reassurance that the D/s elements are still there, that they have the will and ability to dominate me.