How to find a dom?

Sissiboypf123

Sissiboypf123
Posted

So Ive been looking for a dom to sissify me but I haven’t been able to find one maybe I was looking on the wrong channels, does anyone know the best way to?

MistressMettle
Posted
We do exist but there are far more male subs looking for a Domme than the other way around. Patience is a virtue.
Posted

question - where have you been looking?

online is only ever part of the equation and so you boost your chances always by going to where the Dominants are - usually at local munches or fetish events.

Of course - in saying that - you now meet a Dom, there's no certainty they'd automatically want to Dominate you - especially as your fetish (sissification) is very much about your wants.

Still. Bide.  Patience is a virtue.

An option, of course, is always to pay someone - there is a young lady I can recommend who does visit Geneva from time to time - but this is of course on your own research, if you find others suitable.  

Posted

also looking domina or couples. i m slave from Glasgow

Posted

Im an old married man in USA and for me, I have l;earned long long ago if I want a dominant woman I have to hire a professional.

My opinion, for  the few wealthy George Clooneys and Brad Pitt types, or wealthy single guys maybe maybe, but if I were to wait for a Dominant woman who wanted to play for free, I would go without sex. for years and years and years