Medfet- oxygen mask smell

Cr****

Posted
I've arranged a hook up with a girl with a medical fetish, it's not particularly one of my kinks but I'm up for giving it a go. She wants me to put an o² mask on her and wants it to smell of something to simulate anaesthesia. Any suggestions of things with a medicine-like smell we could rub or spray on the mask that won't make her asphyxiate?
Posted
Antiseptic or isopropyl alcohol wipes or sprays should achieve that
Posted
Eucalyptus dude, it's smells nice but has that smell.
Posted
Whatever from the suggestions you use just don’t use too much of it - isopropyl, for example, smells ***y strongly… Better to try a little and add more. Also, a lot of this stuff, even eucalyptus oil, can irritate the respiratory system quite badly if you overuse it so like with everything - use it in moderation 😅
Posted
Going from your need and brief, I would suggest a tiny spot of Vicks VapoRub carefully applied to the part of the mask that does not make contact with skin. Keep it away from eyes and nostrils... it will sting!
Posted
Would suggest searching in your area both here and on FetLife for a Dom experienced in medical role play so you navigate everything safely.
Posted
33 minutes ago, HommeEtranger60 said:
Would suggest searching in your area both here and on FetLife for a Dom experienced in medical role play so you navigate everything safely.

Good advice. My career is medical, especially airway management which is probably why I'm being overcautious about it, I mean sure, I can resuscitate her if it all goes wrong, but I'd rather not have to 😅

Posted
46 minutes ago, shardfang said:
Going from your need and brief, I would suggest a tiny spot of Vicks VapoRub carefully applied to the part of the mask that does not make contact with skin. Keep it away from eyes and nostrils... it will sting!

Vicks was my first suggestion, I think she wants something a bit more medical gas-like.

• 8 months later...