Electro or similar remote punishment

Englishmanabroad

Englishmanabroad
Posted

A friend is really interested in a shock device that they can make an online sub use as a punishment.  A long google hasn't found much apart from toy shock pens etc, which all seem to be poor quality.  Has anyone found something ?  It mustn't be an obvious sex toy as she is scared of family finding it.  Thanks for your help 

Posted
Dog shock collars - I think they are banned for use on dogs now but the fet industry is keeping them going. You can buy them on eBay. Strap them round the balls and off you go. Never put them.round the neck. I have seen this done and the person wearing it looked like they were having a stroke when then button was pressed. Not Good. They are great fun on the balls. You need to start at minimum power and try it until it is high enough to shock without flooring your sub. Some sets have rumble settings and beepers too. They have a good range. As a rule, if a sub is wearing a shock collar and you can see what they are doing don't shock them without a warning first. If the maid is in the kitchen and I want to shock her, I will beep her first and wait 30 seconds then shock. This gives her time to put down the kettle or sharp knife etc before I shock her. If I can see her and I know that is not doing anything dangerous I will shock her without warning. It's much more fun.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

What about a TENS unit? although not sure whether they can be remotely operated.