A Round Up Of Fet 2022

CopperKnob

Posted
2 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:

I hope you included a cock pic… only guaranteed way to get a repsone

😂😂😂 I sent a picture of my Colin.. he got much praise... turns out most girls love chocolate 🤷🏻‍♂️

Posted
7 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

Just whatever you think is right.. is wrong.. let's just be done with it 🤷🏻‍♂️ now get back to your inbox, I demand you answer all my messages because I deserve it 🤨

Ooookay

Posted
7 hours ago, DeviantInside said:

I hope you included a cock pic… only guaranteed way to get a repsone

He did, it was extraordinarily long and oddly very straight. Also, it was covered in chocolate 🤷‍♀️

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

He did, it was extraordinarily long and oddly very straight. Also, it was covered in chocolate 🤷‍♀️

😂😂 the perfect penis 🤔😂

Posted
28 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Size isn't everything ya know! Or so I hear...

I was more talking about the chocolate 😶

Posted
5 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

I was more talking about the chocolate 😶

I find a wine covered penis works better for me than chocolate. Although it’s a close second

Posted
I love your preemptive approach here - getting the food *into* the post as opposed to the comments. Genius!

I'd like to suggest that next year's summary be titled 'Oh, The Entitlement'.
Posted
5 hours ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:
I love your preemptive approach here - getting the food *into* the post as opposed to the comments. Genius!

I'd like to suggest that next year's summary be titled 'Oh, The Entitlement'.

I took this approach because it's becoming clear that 'some people' enjoy hijacking the comments with various food items 😂
Are you trying to get me lynched 🤔

Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I took this approach because it's becoming clear that 'some people' enjoy hijacking the comments with various food items 😂

Oh its not only food, I just enjoy the hijack 🤷🏻‍♂️😂 I like to spread my own little bubble of insanity around so those that have forgotten their inner child can be reminded... or hate me 😂😂😂 either is fine 😁

Posted
3 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Oh its not only food, I just enjoy the hijack 🤷🏻‍♂️😂 I like to spread my own little bubble of insanity around so those that have forgotten their inner child can be reminded... or hate me 😂😂😂 either is fine 😁

😂😂
I mean it's not something I do intentionally but...it kinda happens sometimes because er...well it's fun!

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

I can be sadistic, but lynching isn't in my repertoire 😌 

I thought you were just trying to invite and include the ice cream brigade and Colin the cockerpillars into the fray 😂