what is she doing to me?

ra****

Posted
I met this girl many months ago on here, we talked for a few days on here then on snap. it was a lot of fun teasing and sexting and getting to know each other before she ghosted me for 3 months

a few weeks ago she snaps me again, reignited the whole thing. we talk for a while, we're sexting again, she asks me for pictures, she sends pictures back, we talk for about a week before she gives me an edging task.

it would last 20 minutes and I had to send her snaps the whole while to prove it, and I did, i was naked for all of it. she replies the next morning, says she'll finally give me her instagram "later"

it's been a week and she's ghosted me again. is she literally just using me? is this kind of disrespectful or is she playing with my ignore kink? I understand that if it makes me feel bad it's not consensual and I know that I have every place to be pissed and hurt bc I genuinely felt bad after that task, but I'm really curious like what is she doing what is she getting out of this?
Posted
Playing games unfortunately, not the good kind.
Id be gone after the first time they ghosted.
Posted
Definitely playing games - do you even know for sure it's a woman and not just some bloke winding you up?
Posted
I agree. This female is not ***d to be a woman.
Quite likely that it's a man with a cache of a woman's photos.
you can do a photo inverse search to see if he's just taken them off the net.
The next most likely thing is that it's a married woman and its a bit of fantasy for her.
Posted
17 minutes ago, Willbe99 said:
I agree. This female is not ***d to be a woman.
Quite likely that it's a man with a cache of a woman's photos.
you can do a photo inverse search to see if he's just taken them off the net.
The next most likely thing is that it's a married woman and its a bit of fantasy for her.

I think I've received a video from her at some point but fuck you're right I need to ask for something to prove anything first

Posted

I always ask for a face pic with todays date in before i start anything now x

I give the same x

Posted
I think you got beat up on this. Ramiabuuseme. I’m very sorry about that. I understand how violated and hurt you are, it happens to many of s to one degree or another.

To add to what cheekysub246 suggested…
Yandex has the best reverse facial imaging of all the free online versions, and honestly, I think it’s the best available anywhere at any price.
A tip. Use a forward facing image and crop to just the head and hair.
That helps dramatically in getting your best match the fastest.

A reverse phone number app.
The best I’ve found is called Online Reverse Lookup, the app is called Reverse Lookup and it’s by Orave Technologies on the App Store.
It’s likely the same on Google, the link to the app is at online reverse lookup.com
When this app tells you it’s a landline, that covers broadband numbers.
The info is worthless for identifying people, but it’s the best at telling you that you’re dealing with a bullshit number.

I always insist we meet and say hello on video for verification, and try to get that done on day one.
Scammers use free phone numbers that do not support video calls.
It’s not because they can’t afford a real number, it opens them up to being identified.
A picture with a date is good, but insist on it immediately. It’s very easy to put passable text in a photo and I’m the pic info.

I hope everyone has the best of luck and finds the perfect match!!!
Posted
What she gets is to genuinely humiliate you. You’ve got mixed up with a toxic pathological person.
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, scottsh said:

I think you got beat up on this. Ramiabuuseme. I’m very sorry about that. I understand how violated and hurt you are, it happens to many of s to one degree or another.

Yandex has the best reverse facial imaging of all the free online versions, and honestly, I think it’s the best available anywhere at any price.

The best I’ve found is called Online Reverse Lookup, the app is called Reverse Lookup and it’s by Orave Technologies on the App Store.
It’s likely the same on Google, the link to the app is at online reverse lookup.com
The info is worthless for identifying people, but it’s the best at telling you that you’re dealing with a bullshit number.

I always insist we meet and say hello on video for verification, and try to get that done on day one.
It’s not because they can’t afford a real number, it opens them up to being identified.
A picture with a date is good, but insist on it immediately. It’s very easy to put passable text in a photo and I’m the pic info.

I agree with you in getting proof soon as possible, but think there is a fine line in "when".  Alot of men push to get off this site ASAP, then if you say "need a little time to see if there is some kind of a connection", then they start accusing me I am fake, a Scammer or in an Instant "Blocked". I am not doing instant show proof until I start seeing a connection, and reminder, alot of men think this site is a Sex ATM ... want to meet soon in hopes of getting sex. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by kiseu
Posted

@kiseu absolutely, i chit chat on site first, see if theres potential, then if i move to another platform then thats when i ask(give) for a bit more proof we are both real. Then build up further in proof before any pic swaps/tasks ect 

I did encounter someone trying to write my name on their chest, on a stolen pic, it was so funny when i pulled them on it 😂😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:

@kiseu absolutely, i chit chat on site first, see if theres potential, then if i move to another platform then thats when i ask(give) for a bit more proof we are both real. Then build up further in proof before any pic swaps/tasks ect 

I did encounter someone trying to write my name on their chest, on a stolen pic, it was so funny when i pulled them on it 😂😂

Thank you Cheekysub for the tips.💖  That really happened you?!😨 Recently, I had a guy ask me if I had naked pictures on the "3rd time" chatting. 🤷‍♀️

Posted
28 minutes ago, kiseu said:

I agree with you in getting proof soon as possible, but think there is a fine line in "when".  Alot of men push to get off this site ASAP, then if you say "need a little time to see if there is some kind of a connection", then they start accusing me I am fake, a Scammer or in an Instant "Blocked". I am not doing instant show proof until I start seeing a connection, and reminder, alot of men think this site is a Sex ATM ... want to meet soon in hopes of getting sex. 🤷‍♀️

that's what im saying like I didn't have any doubts and i didn't have a good open to ask for that within whatever dom sub dynamic the text was going in but like, I think wjth where we were at I could've found an open room ask

Posted
56 minutes ago, scottsh said:

yeah that makes sense, thank you for all the info, ive been kinky with my partners in my personal life but I'm slowly learning how to handle these encounters with complete strangers online

Posted
50 minutes ago, Division870 said:
What she gets is to genuinely humiliate you. You’ve got mixed up with a toxic pathological person.

bro I'm thinking like, that might be the case and if it is then honestly it still is kind of hot but I am also sort of hurt but I can't tell if I'm hurt more or if it's hot more

Posted
2 minutes ago, ramiabuuseme said:

that's what im saying like I didn't have any doubts and i didn't have a good open to ask for that within whatever dom sub dynamic the text was going in but like, I think wjth where we were at I could've found an open room ask

Like Gemini_man said in another forum, your gut is your best advisor. Ask when your gut tells you to, or start seeing Red Flags. I hope I make sense.🤔 If not, can some else word it better for me.🙏

Posted

@kiseu yep, ive had all sorts of ways around them not giving proof or really bad pics lol. If im not happy the pic is real then i ask for more, and more lol. Just to see them try 😂. Its not hard writing something and taking a pic, even i can do it and my pics are rubbish 😂

Wait...  3rd time chatting? You got lucky,  I get asked that in first messages 😂😂😂😂😉

Posted
Really Cheekysub?!😨 You beat me on the shortest time.😂👍🏆
Posted
Yeah... another thing Cheekysub, alot of these guys had the balls to ask for more pictures when they "clearly" have more idea what I might look like, and all I see is torso in clothes. When I pointed this out, then they said "We are not compatible, all the best".🤦‍♀️ Back to OP's topic...
Posted
2 hours ago, scottsh said:

Wonderful advice. Thank you!

Posted
5 hours ago, ramiabuuseme said:

I think I've received a video from her at some point but fuck you're right I need to ask for something to prove anything first

particularly if you've only received one vid or one voice note etc there's every chance that the person has gone to someone else to "prove you are real" and got their voice/vid/etc as 'proof' and then used them to send to you.

Posted
Eyem is correct. These days, it is a 2 people or more operation. The women are coached in what to say, look, and anything you can think of... even talking live video. They are getting really clever.
Posted
I haven't read the other comments, but that sounds very disrespectful of her. Many people think that it is okay to ghost and come back as nothing happened. Ghosters deserves no second chances. If she comes back, ghost her back...or simply block her. You deserve so much better than that. There are people who only play with others's feelings; they don't think (and I assume that they don't care) of the damage they create by doing it. Be very careful. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I understand how much ghosting hurts. I have experienced it as well... even from "experienced" Doms who should know what they do....
Posted
Yesterday at 09:00 AM, kiseu said:

Thank you for that. It has never crossed my mind because I’ve never asked someone to go offsite.
If I’m talking to someone and we’re hitting it off but just can’t get synched up, I’ll ask if they’d like to go some other place of their choosing.
I’ll offer my number, address, email, full name, and ask if they’ll please google me up and make sure they’re confident.

Knowing what you go through on your side of this is a big help to me, Kiseu.
Fet does a great job cleaning up, but there are so many fake users here that it’s sometimes difficult to find someone who is not.
I’ve got a 25 year background of dealing with this shit and honestly, there’s so much that plays in that I get hooked every now and then.
Then the scammer makes a silly slip and i look back at the conversation only to find I was hopeful and blind for some reason or other.
It’s always good to take all the time you need, that was an excellent piece of advice.
Like you said, this place isn’t about sex. It’s about hearts.
We can all get ***.
If there’s any fault in it, it’s that we’re loving people.

Posted
14 minutes ago, scottsh said:

I’ll offer my number, address, email, full name, and ask if they’ll please google me up and make sure they’re confident.

I understand being a gentleman, but offer all this for chats outside this site?. This is "bit" too much self info. Telegram or any other without using a Handy number is reasonable to ask without asking all this info in the beginning. If they asked more information on these chat sites, I start looking as a Red Flag on men and women. My motto is everything must be reasonable and step by step. If they are not, red flags will start popping!