How would you start your list?

Pr****

Posted
So, I discovered my kinky side as life has gone on.

I now have a “wish list “ of things and experiences that I’d like to have.

I am also enjoying my kinky journey.

So, it got me wondering how would you advise someone to start working on there list?
Posted
I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here. I wish you success. I'm Russ.
Posted
The best bet would be to put the list away for now and focus on finding a partner willing to explore with you - someone you connect with and have a chemistry with etc, not because you have a list but because you like each other as people.
Of course there has to be a connection on a kink level too, but searching for someone based purely on a "wish list" is likely to result in disappointment.
Find the right person first and the rest will follow
DeviantInside
Posted
Just now, gemini_man said:

The best bet would be to put the list away for now and focus on finding a partner willing to explore with you - someone you connect with and have a chemistry with etc, not because you have a list but because you like each other as people.
Of course there has to be a connection on a kink level too, but searching for someone based purely on a "wish list" is likely to result in disappointment.
Find the right person first and the rest will follow

100% this. I have had the great fortune to have been able to exploer pretty much everything I could have wanted, from the tame to the taboo and extreme, so there's very little left I'd want to try just for the sake of trying it. But I say with absolute conviction that finding the right connection is the most important aspect. You can do the most wild and decadent things with the wrong person and it will fall flat, whereas with the right person even seemingly "vanilla" things can become intensely erotic.

If you start with the list as the goal then the other person is a means to and end rather than the focal point... which is unlikely to make anyone feel as though they're particularly wanted, if it's just the experiences you want you'd be better off looking for pro Doms/Dommes or subs.