Cock cages for beginners

Sk****

Posted
Can someone recommend a “starter cage” for chastity for someone who’s never used one?

Also, are there limitations for first-time wearers?

Which are better? Solid plastics which enclose completely or metal cages that allow for teasing and breathability?

TIA!
Posted
The one most people start with is one of the CB range. They’re resin, easy to wear and come with a range of retention ring sizes. I started with the CB6000, the only downside is they use an external padlock instead of an integral lock so the padlock can sometimes rattle against the cage at inopportune moments!
Posted
Different size rings, for sure. This will allow the wearer to find the best fit for security and comfort.
Posted
Following my actual meeting a Texas Domme, in our shared pursuit of lasting romance, I offered her my vulnerability & showed her a covk cage, which immediately seemed to truly fascinate & inspire her as she helped my wear & then lock the device.

As we were merely exploring our kinks, in pursuit of company, she didn’t insist that I continued to wear the device for an extended length of time, although she was flattered by my response in that I shared my feeling of being SAFE while wearing the device.

Following my trip to Houston, we remained friends & in pursuit of romance, ideally through a cuckold marriage & she soon flew up to meet me parents, as we shared romantic attraction & desire for a cuckold marriage.

Her meeting with my parents, friends & a few professional colleagues went quite well, but she suddenly grew quite impatient, that I had to first sell my 100% OWNED Indianapolis condominium before I could permanently relocate to her.

Our communication seemed to end, unexpectedly & quite abruptly as Destiny prevailed…
Posted
6 hours ago, Xini said:
I’ve heard good things about the Cherry Keeper.

Looking at it, not sure how that works.

Posted
13 hours ago, Lickingsub said:
The one most people start with is one of the CB range. They’re resin, easy to wear and come with a range of retention ring sizes. I started with the CB6000, the only downside is they use an external padlock instead of an integral lock so the padlock can sometimes rattle against the cage at inopportune moments!

Looked at this one. Seems reasonable for a beginner. Wholly restrictive while comfortable for secretions/excretions.

Have you used others that are more like cages? I can’t help but wonder what which type would be more ***ful and which would offer both *** and pleasure.

Posted
8 hours ago, Stag4LTR said:
Following my actual meeting a Texas Domme, in our shared pursuit of lasting romance, I offered her my vulnerability & showed her a covk cage, which immediately seemed to truly fascinate & inspire her as she helped my wear & then lock the device.

As we were merely exploring our kinks, in pursuit of company, she didn’t insist that I continued to wear the device for an extended length of time, although she was flattered by my response in that I shared my feeling of being SAFE while wearing the device.

Following my trip to Houston, we remained friends & in pursuit of romance, ideally through a cuckold marriage & she soon flew up to meet me parents, as we shared romantic attraction & desire for a cuckold marriage.

Her meeting with my parents, friends & a few professional colleagues went quite well, but she suddenly grew quite impatient, that I had to first sell my 100% OWNED Indianapolis condominium before I could permanently relocate to her.

Our communication seemed to end, unexpectedly & quite abruptly as Destiny prevailed…

Sounds to me like you narrowly escaped what could’ve been a majorly toxic saga.

Posted
1 hour ago, Skyye_Salvatore said:

Looked at this one. Seems reasonable for a beginner. Wholly restrictive while comfortable for secretions/excretions.

Have you used others that are more like cages? I can’t help but wonder what which type would be more ***ful and which would offer both *** and pleasure.

Yes actually. I used the CB6000 for about half a year. No real complaints about it apart from the padlock noise. Eventually that was the deal breaker though. I moved to a generic metal cage that I got through a popular auction site. Pro’s; it’s easier to clean, it has an integrated lock that doesn’t rattle, looks sexy af in pics. Cons; much less comfortable to wear at night due to the extra weight, definitely colder to wear generally, the restraint ring is solid so getting it on can be much harder.. might be considered a pro if you enjoy cbt.

Posted
I have a collection of cages to fit my “active lifestyle.” I have one that’s fairly open, made with welded rings. It’s medium, so it’s generally good for long-term wear. I have full and partially enclosed ones when full negation is required. I just ordered a Holy Trainer V5 Nub. I’m looking forward to spending the rest of the year in it. We’ll see how that goes.