Pricky subject: spiked cock cages

UnwiseSexCouple

UnwiseSexCouple
Posted

Has anyone had any experiences with a spiked cock cage. How did you find the experience? If you have a partner how did they react? Who enjoyed it the most? 

Or just any comment you want to make... 

Posted

I have a silicone spikey chasitiy and it's so much fun to wear. Constantly being eased every second you are wearing it. Love it. Bit the most secure chastity but good for play. And build up to a session

Posted

Yes !  I got a Kali's Teeth

Wow, they're intense!

UnwiseSexCouple
Posted
43 minutes ago, Pip666 said:

I have a silicone spikey chasitiy and it's so much fun to wear. Constantly being eased every second you are wearing it. Love it. Bit the most secure chastity but good for play. And build up to a session

I can imagine... 

UnwiseSexCouple
Posted
44 minutes ago, Pip666 said:

Did your partner (if you have partner) like it? 

Posted

Not anymore no. When together she wasn't a fan of chastity and just took it off when I would wear it. But now I can wear it as often as I like and when I do, the one with the teeth makes for a very sensitive penis and amazing orgasm...

Posted

A stainless steel cage with screw style spikes is my favorite by a large margin. If the screws are completely removable it is versatile enough for longer term wear too. 

Speaking as a keyholder of course, but a fan!

UnwiseSexCouple
Posted
On 2/28/2021 at 2:49 AM, MistressAnne said:

A stainless steel cage with screw style spikes is my favorite by a large margin. If the screws are completely removable it is versatile enough for longer term wear too. 

Am imagining that makes it more interactive for you? 

We are also interested in how the spike cage affects the dynamic. It's the guy 'doomed' to arousal and ***. Or is your  victim able to fight arousal and hold out for a while. Its it fun playing with that ? 

UnwiseSexCouple
Posted
On 2/28/2021 at 2:49 AM, MistressAnne said:

We are also interested in how the spike cage affects the dynamic. It's the guy 'doomed' to arousal and ***. Or is your  victim able to fight arousal and hold out for a while. Its it fun playing with that ? 

Posted
13 hours ago, UnwiseSexCouple said:

So for longer term use (when you aren't together) and the spikes are removed it is easy enough to fight arousal and the cage can be a disincentive for becoming aroused (very dependent on the person though).

The spikes do make it much more interactive and fun to tease with for something like a session. In that case they might be considered doomed lol. Very fun! :)