What's your experience with FACESITTING?

EroticWrestling

EroticWrestling
Posted

Facesitting can be used in a very gentle, teasing way or as a true domination and smothering technique in domination session or even wrestling matches. I just wrote a full book about it.

My girfriend - whom I taught the art of erotic wrestling - has learnt how to use this to make wear me out and submit me at will during our competitive wrestling matches. And she told me that's the  best way for her to get multiple orgams...

What's your experience with it?

Fe****
Posted
I do enjoy mixed wrestling too. But have no experience with facesitting. But I love giving oral.
CleanUp_boi903
Posted

I love having my face straddled more than penetrative sex. 

ni****
Posted
There are a lot of fun reasons to sit on someone’s face, but I’ve heard zero women list multiple orgasms among them. You’re distracted by responsibility for your partner’s breathing, your thighs will eventually get sore, and your partner doesn’t have the range of motion they normally would. But as an act of domination and a reward for a sub? Absolutely.
an****
Posted
It’s my favorite !
An****
Posted
Honestly have not tried wrestling but not opposed to it. Facesitting is definitely not for me. I cannot reach the O doing it that way.
myfaerie
Posted
Look up queening chairs
ki****
Posted
Love face sitting as a form of domination but for me I dont get to finish from it very often. Definitely not multiple. As someone above said your focused on your sub/partners breathing and your legs soon start to hurt if you don’t switch it up. For me is more dominating or reward than for me to orgasm from it
Posted
Although it’s enjoyed, some women have said they feel insecure or become self conscious and often that makes “finishing”, or fully enjoying for a long time, becomes undoable; physical balance or circulation most definitely an issue too, pins’n needles, numbness etc.
But I for one enjoy enduring my side of things.
Co****
Posted
Pleasuring ones-self while facesitting someone - be it “regular” sex or as part of D/s sexual domination, what's not to like… (you get to know the right positioning)
SofiaSM
Posted

I'm biased since you Adrian taught me the art of mixed wrestling... but I can only confirm that facesitting my opponent in a wrestling match is as good of a sensation as using facesitting as a reward pose after the match... or an arousing one during foreplay.

And yes, I do have multiple orgasms with it. Not sure if this is because I feel in full control while having the best position to rub my clit on a nice human landscape... or a mix of the two. I guess it's as physical as it is psychological for me. I've also come to realize that most people do consider facesitting as only for "external stimulation". You can do it that way for sure, and I usually start that way and then alternate with penetration. Yes, I'm stuffing that nose of them in my vagina... or also go for forward pressure on their chin.  

PS: By the way, I noticed your Facesitting book is now available in paperback format, right? I want an autographed free copy of the paperback if I owe you in our next wrestling match, done deal?

Ve****
Posted
Aww shit. Now I’ve got a new longing. Maybe 2.
al****
Posted
You can sit on my face velicious
Ve****
Posted
56 minutes ago, alwayshard69 said:
You can sit on my face velicious

I’m pretty sure I would end up fucking your face. Is that the same thing??

sillysub
Posted
22 hours ago, Velicious said:

I’m pretty sure I would end up fucking your face. Is that the same thing??

You can sit on my face and fuck it Velicious

Senswitch
Posted

I want to love it. I really do. But the one and unfortunately only partner who tried it with me....I don't know....didn't understand certain things about it.

She assured me that she;d done it before, and straddled my face, putting her entire weight on top of me while I was laying on the floor and began to bounce and thrust as of she were riding me. My lower lip was split in two places, my upper lip was split in one, my tongue got cut on my teeth, and I was positive that she had broken my nose (she didn't thank goodness). She only stooped because I was screaming.

We tried it a few times after that, bud despite my suggestions, we always had similar results. Since then, I've been scared to try it, and I find it claustrophobic for some reason.

I WANT to love it. I hope to find someone who knows what they're doing, and can show me how enjoyable it can be.

sl****
Posted
I always wanted a group of girls to tie me up and take turns face sitting me over and over for their pleasure I won’t even care about how big their ass is I want it on my face naked