Dommes what can a sub do outside.

Curious_ezo

Posted

As a sub I feel like I should do more outside the bedroom. how can I contribute more to the scene.

Posted
Ask! Do some chores or stuff to make their life easier to be honest. Think about doing things or finding things. Depending on how they are/ the way they love you. Dress nicely and appealing to them, maybe if they get a cut or something go the extra mile and get some wipes/ plasters or whatnot. It’s love/ care at the end of the day.

This obviously depends on the type of person though. It always depends
Posted
Start with protocol and service. Address Her properly and help with her other needs. For my Domme I do her laundry, cooking, cleaning and handyman work. When her life is made easier from your efforts, that's a huge part of submission. There are few things less desirable than a "do me" sub who doesn't wish to benefit their Dominant except in the bedroom. At that point, is it even submission or just a kink?
Posted
Depends on the dynamic you have with an individual dominant - for some it will be purely during a scene, for others it will be a 24/7 thing, and yet others somewhere in between - the *only* answer to your question will be the one coming from the specific dominant you are engaged with and that you agree to as part of any negotiations
Posted

a lot hinges really on the other person but for the best part open a conversation

things like doing the chores is not submission, you're running a household so should be doing a fair contribution anyway - but there might be things you can do over and above 

being proactive is always viewed above being micromanaged

Posted
Maintain the toys, tools, and equipment used in the scene