New here, looking for advice

Business-Suit

Posted

Hi everyone

I would like to introduce myself, I'm a 28 years old male, straight, I'm into cross dressing,it begins when i was 16 but it was in a rare occasions, i enjoyed wearing my mom's bras and knickers that time,due to the fact that she is a fine women that works in a financial institution she wear smart business attire to work,which made me attracted to ladies in Business attires, however taking into consideration that i like cross dressing i begin to wear ladies business attire with a bra and knickers underneath,the issue is that i can't wear it in public and won't to ofcourse but i discovered that i enjoy wearing them in private places with a minority of people around but I'm very shy about it ,i went to hotels alone with a travel bag full of ladies clothes and lingerie and  i got dressed then i went outside my room to let the housekeeping lady to see me as i enjoy seeing the other ladies reaction about it,twice i had the nerves to reach to the reception of the hotel just to let the female reception to see me and i asked for simple things like any other guests,but until now im not very satisfied about this and would like to try it in other hotels,if anyone has similar experience and advices i would highly appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys .

Posted

if your interest here is solely crossdressing as a fetish then what you are doing is not really consensual because it's designed for a kick or reaction from an unsuspecting vanilla public

if you want to do crossdressing as a kink around others, then you need to do it in an environment of others who consent - and - this is one of the big pluses of things like fetish events 

Posted
I agree with Eyem. I understand for you it's an excitement. Let's turn the table. If you had a girlfriend, and she was ***d to see another men's penis, then you would not be happy, because she was ***d. You need to remember, what you think is light and nothing, might be different for others. Like he said, better to do where others who consent.
Posted
Dear Kiseu
Thank you for your post, actually i was dressed in a suit,my penis or any other body parts were covered exactly as any regular person but the difference is that im a straight looking man who is dressed in ladies clothes.
Posted
Dear Kiseu
Thank you for your post, actually i was dressed in a suit,my penis or any other body parts were covered exactly as any regular person but the difference is that im a straight looking man who is dressed in ladies clothes,the fact is i haven't ***d anyone to look or stare at me,the fact is that I'm a person who have done something considered as a right of an individual without harming others,no clue why you considered this as a *** of others !
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Business-Suit said:

Dear Kiseu
Thank you for your post, actually i was dressed in a suit,my penis or any other body parts were covered exactly as any regular person but the difference is that im a straight looking man who is dressed in ladies clothes,the fact is i haven't ***d anyone to look or stare at me,the fact is that I'm a person who have done something considered as a right of an individual without harming others,no clue why you considered this as a *** of others !

You wrote "got dressed then i went outside my room to let the housekeeping lady to see me as i enjoy seeing the other ladies reaction about it". Dressing to get another person's reaction is not correct. Right of individual is about one's self, and not seeing other ladies reaction without consent. To you, maybe it is harmless. But to another, it might not be. Why ladies? Why not men too?? My apologies for using penis (harsh), but we are talking Vanilla people. 

Edited by kiseu
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
November 24, kiseu said:

You wrote "got dressed then i went outside my room to let the housekeeping lady to see me as i enjoy seeing the other ladies reaction about it". Dressing to get another person's reaction is not correct. Right of individual is about one's self, and not seeing other ladies reaction without consent. To you, maybe it is harmless. But to another, it might not be. Why ladies? Why not men too?? My apologies for using penis (harsh), but we are talking Vanilla people. 

Yes ,i did wrote that,so as per your aspect you meant if a man is dressed in a ladies conservative attire and treated another ladie with respect and politeness regardless of his inner enjoyment about the whole situation is considered harmful and need consent of that lady, is that right?

Posted

There are plenty of men crossdressing so not sure why it’s becoming an argument on here? 
you live in Europe it’s not like some life threatening countries!! So get dressed how you like and get on with it… 

and I don’t see where the consent issue come into the discussion! There are many people wearing bdsm outfit in vanilla setting! I don’t think  we need consent to wear whatever we feel like!