Is this possible?

Myia

Posted
I don’t really like being submissive but I am used to it and I do like being tied up. But How can I be a dominant rope bunny?
Posted
Sounds hot 🤷🏼‍♂️. Make it about being commanded. Command your sub to tie you up as you want to be and then command them to do whatever you want while you're tied up? That takes more dominance, actually.
Posted
Find someone that mat he's your knowledge of rope and command their actions as how to suspend you or simply tie your colums. By these means you could lead into something sexual, but to be in that position and dominant you'd need someone cemetery dependant on your satifaction
Posted
As a dominant with switchy tendencies, I recommend perhaps being the one to recommend which ties to do. Get your Dom to allow you to choose the rope, the tie, etc. Just a thought.
Posted
Some people can be a Dominant and a bottom. Some can be a Dom and a masochist. I didn't know this until this year, but it's possible.

If you are a Dominant and requested your sub to tie you up, that would be Topping service. It doesn't mean that you are less in control. You can give them instructions on what and how exactly to tie you.
Posted
There are ways tying yourself to your partner you will be tied up and still have the control of being dominant x
Mystery-91773
Posted

Try bottoming and negotiate.. negotiate.. negotiate