How rough is rough?

Posted
I’m always willing to push my limits, though sometimes I shouldn’t. I have scars that I’m proud of dominants giving me, but the care afterwards is needed. I’d say the limits been reached when it deals psychological roughness.
Posted
I always ask and make sure a safeword system is in place. More than a hard stop, as that can ruin the flow of the play in my opinion
Posted

I focus a lot on my partner’s overstimulation, so for me it started off with wanting to have rougher sex but not being with someone at the time that enjoyed the degree of roughness I was looking for. So obviously, I didn’t push that boundary, but with time you meet new people. I met someone who loved rough sex, a pure masochist to my curious sadism. The experience was amazing, for one because even with our dominant/submissive standing our communication was solid. I didn’t want to hurt her too bad (the previous girl claimed she was a masochist, but she talked a few degree above where she stands) and make the situation uncomfortable, but she prompted to me slap her a** harder. For the first time, I’d been asked to slap someone in the face, and she loved that too. I adore a vocal reaction, so as it kept turning me on we were rougher and rougher until it felt like we were almost fighting. I miss sex like that, so I’d say rough is having to tend to each others sore stinging and red parts while recovering

Posted
I always openly talk about what I want with a partner. So to the question of how rough is too rough? There is no one size fits all. I like to be ***d, and so far, my partner hit the limit of how rough she was willing to go compared to how rough I wanted it.
In short, just ask your partner. Ask them if you’re going too far or whether they are enjoying it. There is no harm in asking, and if there is, then why bother with someone that doesn’t wish to be communicated with?
Posted
That is a good Question!
I myself have very little experience in reality.
But I read a lot & watch a lot of teaching videos.
Oh i mean adult cinema

I think with my self.
It would be a slow process.
My mind wants this.
But can I body handle that? Maybe but it might take a of conditioning to get there.

I think
*very good communication
*safe word
*If we do paddle play or ***. Then I would use a *** scale.
1-5 how hard you want it.
Be like a Dr. Look at the faces on the chart and now where are you in this.
*take it slow if you & the partner are new or new together.
* seek out training for couples. So to learn it more
But yeah ***
For me.
I like or will use a *** scale.
Being a Master also. No one yet to play.
But i like to grab my paddle.
Hit the edge of the bed.
Like 1
Oh my gosh that would hurt.
Lol
Want to build muscle memory.

Just helps in communication.
Gosh im such Bimbo I go on for ever.
Lol
Posted
I love to be slapped in the face and I for sure get red prints (that don’t stay) It’s best when I am not expecting it. Good communication is key. I like it hard but there is a thin line and if it’s too hard I get angry. It’s very hot! I enjoy my hair being pulled, it needs to be a good handful and they can’t just yank it crazily trying to break my neck, but they can pull it pretty hard in one direction
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think everyone is different here and that is why it’s so important to have really open conversations before doing things and know how to be present during to make sure things aren’t being pushed too far. Agreed upon queues or safe words help too.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Not sure for myself
For me its all dependant on the partner and i like to find out their limitations
Posted

It depends on the individual. Discuss what you like and what they like , what they have experienced , where you would eventually like to be. Start off small and build up. Communication is key. Also obviously be knowledgeable of where you can’t hit hard ! Know the body.

Posted
That’s a good question. Personally I like to see the effects for a few hours after, while others may like a little dirty talk during. It’s different for each person due to their limits and preferences.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

If I'm holding a mallet, it's rough. Depends on what the other person wants, but I enjoy the rougher side of things, willing to experiment with most ***play, though I'd want to make sure I know how it feels before doing it to any subs.

Posted
I love rough. I begged my ex to hit my harder and he punched me lmao that was too much after that haha
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Just hard spanking and hair pulling while fkng. Haven’t pushed the limit.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
How long is a piece of string 🤷‍♂️
Posted
I like it very very rough the majority of the time. Tame sex has never done it for me. I even like it to feel a bit ***d from time to time. I enjoy some ***.