prolonged use of "snake bite" nipple suckers

Posted

I (woman) wore a pair of snake bite nipple suckers for eight hours straight.  It was really ***ful.  When I took them off, the cups were full of a clear, odorless, tasteless liquid.  What is it?

Posted
Could be anything and any advice here would be purely conjecture - may be worth getting medical advice if it's something that's giving you cause for concern.
Posted
15 mins and then a break is often a recommended period for things like clamps, pegs, suckers.
TexasVikingKing
Posted
If I were to guess from a medical standpoint, serum (clear fluid in blister) or plasma (clear fluid in ***). Leaning more towards serum
Posted
23 minutes ago, TexasVikingKing said:
If I were to guess from a medical standpoint, serum (clear fluid in blister) or plasma (clear fluid in ***). Leaning more towards serum

Not a doctor but this would be my thoughts too, the prolonged usage has likely caused the body to trigger a response as it would do to any damage (swelling) due to the suction this fluid has likely been drawn to the surface.
Similar to what others have said if its concerning you or if any *** or swelling doesn't start to reduce fairly soon after removing them then seeking professional medical advice is sensible.

Posted
Medical professional here, its called galactorrhea, don't use nipple suckers for that long, it's not anything serious but it's not recommended