Ever get blocked for no reason?

Da****

Posted
... no reason? There is absolutely areason.
I don't mean to sound harsh or condescending here but theres no point in dancing around the obvious.
Yes, every single person here has been blocked at some point in life.
You don't need to understand another persons reasoning nor are you owed an explanation, especially after only breifly conversing online. Your going to get blocked and rejected many many times in life, reacting in this way shows a level of immaturity and a number of red flags. If your upset about being blocked after a breif online conversation, how will you react irl? Will you take any rejection maturely or will you get upset and become abusive? Do you hold unreasonable expectations? Maybe like expecting some form of explanation as to why a person is no longer interested in you, after only a brief conversation, even if they approached you? This is what anyone will be asking themselves.
I'm not trying to be a dick but if you haven't already figured these things out, you need too. I can sense a sort of coersive control oosing from your post. Not good.
I suggest you go speak to 100 people and let them all reject you without explanation. You'll start to take rejection less personally, start to understand why people may block and ghost at varying stages in relationships, aswell as learn how to hold yourself in conversation so you don't feel let down when another person inevitably rejects you.
The minimal effort it takes to type a few things about yourself doesn't obligate another person to continue a conversation with you.
Honestly mate, if your first ever conversation with a potential match has caused this reaction, I'm genuinely concerned about the 2nd conversation, 3rd etc. I hope you can learn to face rejection with stoicism, grace and maturity, as opposed to bitterness, shame and negative attitude.
Again, not trying to be offensive but these are things you need to learn as a man.
Good luck to you.
Posted

Who tf knows. People are weird as hell OL. I had someone who I had a little fling with over the summer that I met on here, then one day noticed she had blocked me here while we were still texting with each other pretty frequently elsewhere. I thought maybe she just didn't need to see my content pop up any more or whatever, but then a week or two later she just ghosted on me, lol.

Very bizarre. :)

Posted
I think it's important to remember blocking isn't always a personal attack. I block for many reasons. Usually, I do have a conversation before, but for some folks..insta-block. You don't need to prove your value to anyone. It's their personal choice; and it's your choice to move on or dwell. Hope this helps ☺️
Posted
23 hours ago, BruiseWayne said:

Who tf knows. People are weird as hell OL. I had someone who I had a little fling with over the summer that I met on here, then one day noticed she had blocked me here while we were still texting with each other pretty frequently elsewhere. I thought maybe she just didn't need to see my content pop up any more or whatever, but then a week or two later she just ghosted on me, lol.

Very bizarre. :)

I am sorry that happened to you, since you met her and were communicating.💖

Posted

As it happen when I first respond to this topic, one profile just did that. She pm me first then we chat then blocked me. When I questioned her attitude  about it by text she just laughed, she thought it was just funny. Just plain stupid profiles around here…,

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 12/19/2022 at 5:47 PM, kiseu said:

I am sorry that happened to you, since you met her and were communicating.💖

TY. I really appreciate that. :)

Posted
2 minutes ago, ridgeway384 said:
How do you know you’re blocked?

When you go to look at a profile that's blocked you a screen pops up telling you you can't view the profile as you're blocked

Posted
Oh ok I have some that says this kinkster has been blocked so I guess it’s on their end
Posted
8 minutes ago, ridgeway384 said:
Oh ok I have some that says this kinkster has been blocked so I guess it’s on their end

If it says they've been blocked - either they have been blocked by you, or by the site

Posted
1 hour ago, ridgeway384 said:

I know this one.😅 They were blocked from this site, because scammers/fakes or... got in trouble for not following the rules. They will block misbehaving members.

Posted

There was also this one time I got curious and clicked on someone's profile only to find they had me on their block list. The odd part was that this was someone who I had absolutely 0 interaction with. No messages, no looks at their profile prior, don't recall chatting with in the chat room, nothing. I was completely baffled lol.

Posted
13 minutes ago, BruiseWayne said:

There was also this one time I got curious and clicked on someone's profile only to find they had me on their block list. The odd part was that this was someone who I had absolutely 0 interaction with. No messages, no looks at their profile prior, don't recall chatting with in the chat room, nothing. I was completely baffled lol.

Whilst it can seem baffling when that happens - there are some who when a profile comes up in a search who they have no interest in, they block to prevent them coming up in future searches, or to save them the trouble of potentially sending a message in future.
Then there are those who see forum posts they take exception to and block.
Either way I gave up scratching my head over being blocked ages ago, it's not worth boggling the brain with.

Posted
Just now, gemini_man said:

Whilst it can seem baffling when that happens - there are some who when a profile comes up in a search who they have no interest in, they block to prevent them coming up in future searches, or to save them the trouble of potentially sending a message in future.
Then there are those who see forum posts they take exception to and block.
Either way I gave up scratching my head over being blocked ages ago, it's not worth boggling the brain with.

Makes sense, yeah.

And so did I, lol.

Posted
3 hours ago, BruiseWayne said:

Makes sense, yeah.

And so did I, lol.

Or... If they did a sneaky check (paid member).😈😅

Posted
24 minutes ago, seonny said:

Or... If they did a sneaky check (paid member).😈😅

Ahh I shoulda known it was the 'ol sneaky check 'n block, lol.

Posted
2 hours ago, BruiseWayne said:

Ahh I shoulda known it was the 'ol sneaky check 'n block, lol.

It can be anything as mentioned. I just take it as they look at me as "looking for rich husband living western land ".😅😂😂

Posted
I've got a new one!
I got blocked by someone I didn't even look at their profile. Saw someone on the spotlight panel and went to click on it and I'm blocked. This is a new one on me 😂
Posted
Maybe they've seen mine and blocked in advance? 🤔
Posted
16 minutes ago, LunaMaeve said:

I've got a new one!
I got blocked by someone I didn't even look at their profile. Saw someone on the spotlight panel and went to click on it and I'm blocked. This is a new one on me 😂

He probably thought you are looking for a rich husband like me.😅😂

Posted
1 hour ago, seonny said:

He probably thought you are looking for a rich husband like me.😅😂

Only they know so let's have fun with it and have a laugh 😁

Posted
1 minute ago, LunaMaeve said:

Only they know so let's have fun with it and have a laugh 😁

👏🍾🥂

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Getting blocked or having your message deleted after the introductory message dies feel like a slap in the face. But remind yourself that the person is s total stranger and owes you nothing. No response is a response. Blocking prevents further messages. There are so many reasons why it happens. You can’t take it personal. Move on.