Is something wrong with me?

Myia

Posted

I’ve always found the chores I have to do around the house frustrating and recently I’ve been thinking more and more about the kinky side of me and as my thought of bondage grow, along with my detest for cleaning, a life of imprisonment and restrains starts to look somewhat appealing

Is something wrong with me?

Posted
As long as your kink or desire is legal, then you should never think there's something wrong with you, if it's what you need don't feel ashamed by it or that it's weird, not normal, its just what you need & desire & you should enjoy it.
Posted
My family doesn’t approve of this side of me. And I know there is a danger that I could be very prone to Stockholm syndrome with this kind of attitude
Posted
Nothing wrong with you. You long for someone to take over you and control you….
Posted
Don’t stress but at the same time it’s healthy to question ourselves and motive. You’ll know deep down if something’s ‘wrong’ with you, kinder on yourself to say somethings different. Then decide if you’re comfortable within yourself with that difference or if it’s a behavioural trait which disturbs you enough to feel uncomfortable. I don’t see a connection between imprisonment, restraint, and chores. Perhaps you’re simply developing fantasies you’re not sure of and why and look for a trigger other than quite natural curiosity and sexual progression. Why do people go pot holing? All you’re doing is pot holing.
Posted
Nothing wrong. Maybe you can become a switch and get some sub to do the cleaning for you
Posted
2 hours ago, BiSub4Goddess2Own said:
Nothing wrong. Maybe you can become a switch and get some sub to do the cleaning for you

Believe me, I’ve thought about getting a maid or someone like that to do the cleaning for me in the future but right now, not a chance. No one would ever let let me and we’d never be able to afford it

Posted
6 hours ago, BiSub4Goddess2Own said:

this often seems a good in principle but in reality...

it's not a quick fix.  If you already have you know and trust that is one thing but otherwise it then involves the time of getting to know and trust someone.

That it is giving someone your address and giving them access to your home.  You have to have the trust that they will ACTUALLY clean, to an acceptable standard, without any *** for play or deliberately messing up (or stealing) for punishment (or kicks)

The whole "get a sub to do it" is often deeply flawed.

Posted
11 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

this often seems a good in principle but in reality...

it's not a quick fix.  If you already have you know and trust that is one thing but otherwise it then involves the time of getting to know and trust someone.

That it is giving someone your address and giving them access to your home.  You have to have the trust that they will ACTUALLY clean, to an acceptable standard, without any *** for play or deliberately messing up (or stealing) for punishment (or kicks)

The whole "get a sub to do it" is often deeply flawed.

I would give the person my id and clean it up real good and then you could watch me or search me but the best way is to have your sub like me get naked and when they are finish they would be naked therefore impossible to take something unless you put It in your ass lol.

Posted
10 hours ago, BiSub4Goddess2Own said:

I would give the person my id and clean it up real good and then you could watch me or search me but the best way is to have your sub like me get naked and when they are finish they would be naked therefore impossible to take something unless you put It in your ass lol.

then this becomes very much about the subs fetishes and not about *actually* cleaning - perhaps it'd be better having someone in that could be trusted and not someone wandering around naked cos they can't be

Posted
Or you can have a man friend over while they clean. I'm just saying open your mind to the possibilities though I do like that you are thinking about safety first.
Posted

but this is all extra labour

so you then have to get a man friend to follow someone around because they can't be trusted - could just cut out this sub and have the man friend do the cleaning.  Sorted.

Posted
Non of this could be possible since I don’t live on my own and as I’ve said, my family doesn’t approve of my kinky side. They would never allow something like this
Maybe in the future when I can get my own place