How are you enjoying your holidays?

Ruby-2912

Posted

Hi there, this is the season to be jolly....what are some of your kinkiest thoughts???

Posted
Administer a damn good thrashing in order to keep us both warm!
Posted
Just thinking about if i had someone to spend Christmas with on a cold dark snowy night. We are both naked laying down on a Queen sized bed .I whip out some chocolate syrup to pour all over her boby. For me to lick off of her. And she does the same to me. Now that would be a jolly holiday. But a las its just a kinky thought.
Posted
Find a sub that I could tied up and wrap as a present to put under the treeā€¦ but Santa is selfish and he keep her for himself
Posted
On 12/15/2022 at 3:30 AM, AlexSanchez said:

Just thinking about if i had someone to spend Christmas with on a cold dark snowy night. We are both naked laying down on a Queen sized bed .I whip out some chocolate syrup to pour all over her boby. For me to lick off of her. And she does the same to me. Now that would be a jolly holiday. But a las its just a kinky thought.

Ahhh yes! BUT never mind going half way with just the chocolate syrup. You really have to do the whole she-bang and do the full body sundae. šŸØ

Posted

I'm unlike most of the others here because for me~I'm looking to find a new male sub for the holidays and hopefully to keep a FLR going in 2023~MistressĀ 

When it comes teeS is one of theĀ 

Posted
22 minutes ago, ThumperG said:

I'm unlike most of the others here because for me~I'm looking to find a new male sub for the holidays and hopefully to keep a FLR going in 2023~MistressĀ 

When it comes teeS is one of theĀ 

You Wouldn't Ā mind laying down on a Ā  Queen sized Ā where both of your Ā bodies Ā are covered in chocolate

SubmissiveToy4her
Posted
Iā€™m a submissive slave myself. I would love to beg you to treat me like a trashy street Whore.. I would love to entertain you and your girlfriends in any way I could get.. I would love to have a few domanat ladies use, until *** me in any and all ways you can think of .. I love total domanation and ***. I want to have a anal cunt damage from you and your girlfriends large strap on, and like new crop to break in across my ass until Iā€™m covered on my ass with purple and bleeding welts.. I would love to be burned nipples from a cigarette.. I would love to have you use my mouth and tounge to clean everything you want to have me clean.. I would love to have you sit on my face and my tounge up your ass.And anything you can think of to be entertainment for all ladies..
Posted
33 minutes ago, Markie4her said:

Iā€™m a submissive slave myself. I would love to beg you to treat me like a trashy street Whore.. I would love to entertain you and your girlfriends in any way I could get.. I would love to have a few domanat ladies use, until *** me in any and all ways you can think of .. I love total domanation and ***. I want to have a anal cunt damage from you and your girlfriends large strap on, and like new crop to break in across my ass until Iā€™m covered on my ass with purple and bleeding welts.. I would love to be burned nipples from a cigarette.. I would love to have you use my mouth and tounge to clean everything you want to have me clean.. I would love to have you sit on my face and my tounge up your ass.And anything you can think of to be entertainment for all ladies..

Well my my now...Merry Christmas to me~from you, my little hoe hoe hoe! šŸ˜‰šŸ˜œšŸ˜Ž

Posted
54 minutes ago, Markie4her said:

Sorry... NOT trying to throw off your search by commenting because you're so far away from me. I was just being a smartass with throwing around my holiday cheer. Hopefully 2023 will be a good year again for me & also for you to find someone! Keep your hopes up right? šŸ˜‰šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Ž

Ā