Kinky ideas for cold winter days

purplepie

• 3 weeks later...
cautiousswitch
Posted

A proper spanking will have a warming effect.  It will be localized, but always a good start.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

One time I made an ex sub of mine walk barefoot in the snow until she begged me to let her back inside after she wouldn't stop going on about how pretty it was.

Side note: I fucking HATE the cold and snow is the Devil's cocaine, lol. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
We were in a tent in winter... The only way to stay warm really was sex but his hands were freezing when we began. I loved feeling ice cold fingers on my stomach, thighs and between. I felt them everywhere. My pussy was screaming for release after he slipped his cold fingers inside of it. I felt cold to my belly button. I felt like icicles were desolving inside of my hotness. It was mesmerizing to see his fingers sliding into my slipperiness. I wish he would fuck me more this way. In the cold.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like getting biggest icecycle off house and taking it in hot shower and riding it until its gone 🤤
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I remember years ago I slipped around 6 ice cubes inside this woman's vagina and they got stuck and she leaked until they melted away it was a sight to see
Posted
January 31, Grnidgirl said:
We were in a tent in winter... The only way to stay warm really was sex but his hands were freezing when we began. I loved feeling ice cold fingers on my stomach, thighs and between. I felt them everywhere. My pussy was screaming for release after he slipped his cold fingers inside of it. I felt cold to my belly button. I felt like icicles were desolving inside of my hotness. It was mesmerizing to see his fingers sliding into my slipperiness. I wish he would fuck me more this way. In the cold.

I will be keeping this one in mind!!! Why did I not think of it before 😏

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Naked bodies on the snow. Blistering cold, intense heat. The duality was magnanimous.

Edited by Oubliet
More appropriate quantification.